• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

McMahons are so good at trolling. Bring Bryan out there, make it look like he's back on track, all the while laughing knowing that they're gonna have him job to Sheamus at 'Mania again.

Let's not forget about the rest of the upper body.

tumblr_inline_n02rt1tCU21r53249.gif

when the hell did unmasked kane look this jacked??

Pimpwerx

Enjoyed Rumble last night. Tuning in tonight to see the fallout. I must say, I'm really warming to the WWE network idea and price now that I see the ads. PEACE.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
when the hell did unmasked kane look this jacked??

As I'm sure Soulplaya would be happy to tell you Kane was easily the most jacked person in the WWF when he debuted. He's always been in decent shape it's just that the angle has forced him to cover up his entire career.

Surge

Way to make it a little too obvious on who will be winning that match.

And it already pisses me off that Reigns will not be in it.

Verendus

Banned
Real American's theme is so good.

Elimination Chamber is going to be Orton vs. Cena vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Lesnar vs. ???

We're basically missing the final participant. It'll probably be Bray Wyatt or Big Show. I bet it's Big Show since he sucks and has to be everywhere involving Lesnar.

Toki767

Real American's theme is so good.

Elimination Chamber is going to be Orton vs. Cena vs. Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. Lesnar vs. ???

We're basically missing the final participant. It'll probably be Bray Wyatt or Big Show. I bet it's Big Show since he sucks and has to be everywhere involving Lesnar.

Logically it'd be Punk.

Top Bottom