• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

mrboo001

Banned
So guys.

I've got an idea.

When the network launches with all of the back catalogue of Raw and Smackdown, do we want to organize a group re-watch year by year? We can set aside a specific time to go through the episodes and do it like we're watch Raw live each week here, or we can just have a week where we discuss certain episodes or whatever.

What do you guys think?

Sounds like a great idea. I know I rarely post but to even lurk during said time would be fun.

jmdajr

No need to apologize, if we all liked the same look in women the entire world would be a permanent warzone.

WWE caters to everyone.

No doubt

tumblr_mad649lfKm1r4xd8no1_250.jpg

Does anyone have a link to the article WWE.com ran about their secret underground bunkers full of servers to store all the digital transfers of their tape library?

Aiii

So not worth it
Haha was gonna say she's still in the company?

Didn't she turn heel... and hopped around with AJ for like a week and disappear?

She's out with an unknown medical condition.

Kinda hoping it's not breast cancer as she said her mom died from it when she was younger in the Susan G. Komen video.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Steve Austin noted on Twitter he's going to try and record an interview with Triple H, if time permits, while the two are in Las Vegas tonight for the big WWE Network announcement.

Hm.

Rapstah

Austin to deliver a Stunner to Triple H to kickstart the angle where Daniel Bryan beats the Undertaker and restores peace and love to the world.

bjork

Austin to deliver a Stunner to Triple H to kickstart the angle where Daniel Bryan beats the Undertaker and restores peace and love to the world.

Shane comes out and announces he's given his shares to Austin, Steph aligns with Austin after he drugs her and videotapes a drive thru divorce from HHH.

BFIB

WWE Network launching. That entire library eventually being unlocked.

I'm going to be in strobogo gif heaven.

The most absurd part of HLA was when 3 Minute Warning showed up and freaking kicked one of the girls right in the gut with a sole butt, and the loudest goddamn snap sound ever rang out

Absolutely ridiculous

Rapstah

Uh, so I think they're using piped audience sounds on this week's NXT. There's a pretty noticable spike that sounds nothing like the usual audience when some matches start and some people walk in. It's like they're piping in the way the audience sounds in a big arena and NXT, being a very tiny arena, sounds nothing like that.

Uh, so I think they're using piped audience sounds on this week's NXT. There's a pretty noticable spike that sounds nothing like the usual audience when some matches start and some people walk in. It's like they're piping in the way the audience sounds in a big arena and NXT, being a very tiny arena, sounds nothing like that.
Yep. They didthe same on the 90 minute Raw on Hulu. Bunxhof little kids chanting Roman Reigns.

Kaladin

New TV deal for TNA in what I believe is their biggest market.

Challenge becomes the exclusive home of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING in the UK & Ireland | New multi-year deal marked with broadcasts from the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI UK Tour
TX: Glasgow Event - Thursday 30 January

Challenge is delighted to announce a new multi-year partnership with TNA IMPACT WRESTLING. The deal secures more wrestling programming than ever before for fans and Challenge viewers with Challenge now becoming the exclusive home of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING in the UK and Ireland.

Challenge will show all the exciting action from the TNA MAXIMUM IMPACT VI UK Tour, starting with a TV broadcast on Thursday 30 January 2014 from Glasgow’s SSE Hydro. This event will debut on UK television BEFORE it airs in America and the rest of the world – the first time this has happened in TNA history.

Challenge’s coverage of TNA IMPACT WRESTLING’s extensive arena tour will also include double TV tapings in Manchester (January 31) and London (February 1) and a PPV event in Birmingham (February 2). Footage will also be recorded when TNA visits Dublin on January 29. All shows will be broadcast in 2014.

Challenge has broadcast TNA since February 2011. With the new agreement the channel will continue to air TNA IMPACT WRESTLING every Sunday night at 9pm and TNA Xplosion each Wednesday at 11pm, alongside TNA’s special signature PPV events including Bound For Glory, Lockdown and Slammiversary. Challenge now also has the rights to broadcast some older TNA programming and matches.

damn, i just barely caught up on last week's NXT last night. NXT! fuckin Tyler Breeze squashing Mason Ryan, love it.
and a gif
ibwH4J22gmTcPt.gif

seriously? fuckin hell

Top Bottom