• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

He's the guy that did all the flippy indie shit in WWE before all the cool kids did it.
I actually forgot he was still employed, I remembered JTG over him!

this picture always made me sad.
leave the memories alone

Boy I wonder if Ryder knew that it was just a matter of weeks until everything he'd worked for was about to go down the shitter, at least it led to some classic so bad its good Raw moments in the process.

Rumble maybe?

I think I remember hearing is was almost ready to come back a few months ago but I may be mistaken. His foot was sort of destroyed.

He's been out so long i'd be surprised if the fans even reacted to his surprise return if so, then again the crowd don't react to much these days.

LOL! God like reply.
Part of me really wanted to seek out the HHH elimination chamber gif where he has the grin and beard of light.

New TV deal for TNA in what I believe is their biggest market.

I think that's because Challenge TV is a 'freeview' Digital Channel, so it'll be the only wrestling most people can see in the UK if they don't have a Sky Sports sub! If BBC ran World of Sport again, or Preston City Wrestling, I reckon it'd get good viewership if they stuck with it for a while.

Did people even react to Evan when he was there? If he comes back they'll probably just Tyson Kidd him where he comes back on Raw, wins a match, loses the week after, and never appears on TV ever again.
qZc9RV3.gif

this gif is fucking killing me

Rapstah

While I'm pretty sure they're piping in audience sound for NXT, the audience also seems to give way less of a shit about what's going on than usually. Maybe they screwed up recording the audience, or these are not the same people as usual.

DM, can you ever forgive me for taking Hogan's side during his feud with Macho Man? Until I was shown the evidence, I naturally assumed Hogan was right. But...now I know.

What's this announcement in Vegas supposed to be?

Everyone says most likely the WWE Network, which it probably will be. But I have also been thinking about how all of their TV contracts are expired or will be expiring and they may announce they will provide all of this content to another network, in addition to the announcement about their own network, which will focus on On Demand and PPV content. Similar to how the NFL Network goes.

I don't know...

https://31.media.tumblr.com/adf551796215431c87d3974fab3115d8/tumblr_myr2mbVXmH1sim5kmo1_250.gif[/IM]

Fuck it, I can't hold grudges!

[IMG]https://31.media.tumblr.com/84ff44b958d62be2058da241273ae630/tumblr_myr2mbVXmH1sim5kmo2_250.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Are you secretly a basketball?

strobogo

Banned
Did people even react to Evan when he was there? If he comes back they'll probably just Tyson Kidd him where he comes back on Raw, wins a match, loses the week after, and never appears on TV ever again.

this gif is fucking killing me

It'd be a great Bish gif. Do people still do those? I feel like I haven't seen one in a while.

There really is nothing to fear at all! If you are serious about all of this, read up on the first few posts of the fitness thread and ask away. I will do my part to help as well!

Knowledge!

I just need to lose 14lbs, and it's fat that's just sitting around my gut. I've had done a BMI thing and I'm at 15% body fat, 182lbs at 5'9". I can't get past that weight!

I shall seek out the knowledge of fitness GAF, but I get the impression the answer is simply:

Aerobic Exercise with a better diet.

I'm the world's worst Sports Scientist, I hated the Nutrition module!

Malvingt2

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
To @KaitlynWWE : Thank you for letting me have your tryout, your first match, your last match, and your Savage Garden CD. I could not have

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
survived or succeeded without you. But I’m really psyched my reproductive organs won’t have to endure any more spears. @KaitlynWWE

So many feelings

I just need to lose 14lbs, and it's fat that's just sitting around my gut. I've had done a BMI thing and I'm at 15% body fat, 182lbs at 5'9". I can't get past that weight!

I shall seek out the knowledge of fitness GAF, but I get the impression the answer is simply:

Aerobic Exercise with a better diet.

I'm the world's worst Sports Scientist, I hated the Nutrition module!

oh you are at 15%? Nice man! Then yeah, diet is going to be key in you dropping bodyfat. What I would do then is monitor for a week your daily caloric intake and then drop 300-500 calories a day. See if that gets things going. We can hit up PMs if you wanna go more into detail.

It's too fucking cold/hot for me to exercise. - Me when I think about exercising, even though everything is in my apartment

Bro, if you want to be like your hero aka me, you need to man up and hit the gym. You can do this!

Aiii

So not worth it
A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
To @KaitlynWWE : Thank you for letting me have your tryout, your first match, your last match, and your Savage Garden CD. I could not have

A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee
survived or succeeded without you. But I’m really psyched my reproductive organs won’t have to endure any more spears. @KaitlynWWE

So many feelings

Missed one.

ul0q.jpg

Yes.

I think that's because Challenge TV is a 'freeview' Digital Channel, so it'll be the only wrestling most people can see in the UK if they don't have a Sky Sports sub! If BBC ran World of Sport again, or Preston City Wrestling, I reckon it'd get good viewership if they stuck with it for a while.
Sheffield Wrestling Federation.

Screw Katelyn. I want Maryse. Best diva by far since the attitude era. Not only the hottest, but she was great in the ring and had charisma

Top Bottom