• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Goddamnit Luchador!

We're workout buddies now. We need to hook up at
HHHs
Sunflower's gym to get the push we deserve.

oh you are at 15%? Nice man! Then yeah, diet is going to be key in you dropping bodyfat. What I would do then is monitor for a week your daily caloric intake and then drop 300-500 calories a day. See if that gets things going. We can hit up PMs if you wanna go more into detail.

Yeah that'd be great. It's odd about the body fat %, take away the stupid gut and I'd be fine, all my fat is on the gut and I don't know. I don't drink, I don't hit the kebabs. Very odd.

Hopefully, Mickie James makes her return to the WWE. I'm sure there are a lot of people that either want her to team up with AJ Lee, or feud with her (mostly the latter). What do you guys think about that?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Hall makes a Royal Rumble Appearance as Razor Ramon. He himself has never participated in the Royal Rumble Match during his tenure in the WWE, but it would be nice to see The Bad Guy back for one night.

jmdajr

Hopefully, Mickie James makes her return to the WWE. I'm sure there are a lot of people that either want her to team up with AJ Lee, or feud with her (mostly the latter). What do you guys think about that?

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Hall makes a Royal Rumble Appearance as Razor Ramon. He himself has never participated in the Royal Rumble Match during his tenure in the WWE, but it would be nice to see The Bad Guy back for one night.

SHE'S FAT!

Xater

Mickie is alright. I remember enjoying her feud with Trish.

she was great in the ring and had charisma

1389144640651gtuf5.gif

this killed me

Aiii

So not worth it
Punk gets a lot of shit for dating divas, but honestly he always has committed relationships and doesn't even average a girl a year. It's kind of weird in a business where women are commonly treated like whores by male talent.

I give the guy props, he's dated some very good looking and talented women.

Carnby

Batista called Del Rio a C level star in a B level era.

....annnnd he's gone from WWE.

Not really. But I wouldn't be surprised if his contract was suddenly canceled.

Love to hear the pop. Hate to see a guy coming off hip surgery in the rumble.

Well... I assume it's a worked feud. I'm more concerned with Batista calling this era a B level. I can't imagine Vince would be okay with this.

What if he's coming back as an Arrogant guy who thinks current WWE is beneath him, but he had to come back to truly see how terrible it was.

Now that Batista is returning, what are your dream matches for him?

Mine would be a Basketball on a Pole match. Where weapons are not only welcomed, they're allowed.

Another would be a match against this kid now that he's all grown up.

Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta vs Bob Backlund & Bob Roop - 2/3 Falls - (AJPW 07/25/1984)

Backlund's only been pro for a year at this point, so Roop's working as the veteran of the team and provides most of the heelish antics throughout. Look out for his awesome shoulder breaker he hits on Jumbo, that shit looked nasty. The first fall takes its time coming, but there's some great wrestling leading up to it. Baba was still fairly agile here, while Jumbo's just starting to show signs of his impending excellence. Fun stuff. Also, Bob Backlund, for some reason, fucking SPIKES Jumbo right on top of his dome - this has to be the only instance of a sheer-drop butterfly suplex I've ever seen and I said GODDAMN, Bob;

iwgoqeuWAkTiA.gif

Rapstah

Maybe WWE shouldn't feature their Jake the Snake page if they put this much effort into it:
Roberts came up short in the bout, but had a role in the creation of WWE history, when Stone Cold mocked Roberts’s perpetual quoting of the Bible verse “John 3:16,” by barking “Austin 3:16 says ‘I just whooped you’re a$$!’” In that moment, a catchphrase was born and a legend was launched.
Shoot me, Jesus Christ.

Nameless

Maybe WWE shouldn't feature their Jake the Snake page if they put this much effort into it:

Shoot me, Jesus Christ.

I might sign up for the WWEN just to watch heavily edited Attitude-Era Raws with never ending bleeps and blurred out bra & panty matches.

Striker

Why would I ever want to watch Smackdown after the mid-2000s? :lol
It was better than RAW from the initial brand split until roughly 2011 or so when they stopped giving a shit. Even still they were always taking away the rising guys and giving Smackdown the Matt Hardy's of the company. The show drew later on fairly well thanks to Batista and Mysterio. Jeff Hardy in 2009 was one of, if not the biggest, star of the company. Then he left!

strobogo

Banned
Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta vs Bob Backlund & Bob Roop - 2/3 Falls - (AJPW 07/25/1984)

Backlund's only been pro for a year at this point, so Roop's working as the veteran of the team and provides most of the heelish antics throughout. Look out for his awesome shoulder breaker he hits on Jumbo, that shit looked nasty. The first fall takes its time coming, but there's some great wrestling leading up to it. Baba was still fairly agile here, while Jumbo's just starting to show signs of his impending excellence. Fun stuff. Also, Bob Backlund, for some reason, fucking SPIKES Jumbo right on top of his dome - this has to be the only instance of a sheer-drop butterfly suplex I've ever seen and I said GODDAMN, Bob;

iwgoqeuWAkTiA.gif

JEEEEZZZZZZZUSSS. Maybe Mr. Backlund doesn't like Japanese folks. That's probably from 1974, not 1984.

It was better than RAW from the initial brand split until roughly 2011 or so when they stopped giving a shit. Even still they were always taking away the rising guys and giving Smackdown the Matt Hardy's of the company. The show drew later on fairly well thanks to Batista and Mysterio. Jeff Hardy in 2009 was one of, if not the biggest, star of the company. Then he left!

I literally stopped watching wrestling for years when the bathturd Bobby Lashley entered the main event scene. He was on Smackdown I believe. The entire product during that time was just terrible.

Xater

Now that Batista is returning, what are your dream matches for him?

Mine would be a Basketball on a Pole match. Where weapons are not only welcomed, they're allowed.

Another would be a match against this kid now that he's all grown up.

"I hate you too!" Hahaha, have not seen this before.

Also you guys can't legitimately like Brock's scream. Has to be ironic, because it is god awful.

Striker

I literally stopped watching wrestling for years when the bathturd Bobby Lashley entered the main event scene. He was on Smackdown I believe. The entire product during that time was just terrible.
2006 was weird time. RAW's most popular feuds that year were Edge w/ Lita vs. Cena, then Shawn/Hunter vs. Spirit Squad, and we can't forget Shawn/God vs. Vince McMahon.

Ripclawe

Banned
-- Kaitlyn is done with WWE as of today. The word we got from people in WWE was that there were a lot of storylines involving her that she was wanting/expecting that never came to fruition, and that essentially she was just over it.
"Observer"

This is my surprise face... not really.

Top Bottom