• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| The Assassination of Daniel Bryan by the Coward Vince McMahon

Tonight is the worst night in the history of our sport.

I'm going to miss Kaitlyn, one of the few bright sparks of the Diva division, even though she hadn't been on TV in a while.

Before Reigns started spearing the hell out of everyone Kaitlyn managed to somewhat redeem spears as a convincing WWE finisher after years of watching inconsistent Edge's running hugs win many a title match and for that I thank her.

shaowebb

Betting Bryan wills till find a way to do something so entertaining in this angle that he stays over. Angle will suck, but he will be entertaining. Likely a new marketable slogan or something to go with his Yes and No stuff.

DMczaf

Daniel Bryan was removed from the EC poster.

His replacement?

http://indemand.com/product/view/423571

423571_lg.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Why can't somebody I don't like quit instead? Big Show could quit. Or Khali. Or maybe R-Truth could quit. Or The Miz.

I think Bryan is ruined imo. He lost tons of momentum and turned heel. Yeah the story might be interesting but this is no doubt a burial. Kinda like RVD when he first came to WWE, he was more over than Austin and WWE had to tone him down and job to the top tier.

These sort of posts about Daniel Bryan read like wwe.com comments about Cena

Rapstah

Great Khali quitting should be at the top of everyone's list by far. If he's so popular in India that they need to have him do a match every other week then have him do dark matches and edit it into the version of the shows they air over there.

Great Khali quitting should be at the top of everyone's list by far. If he's so popular in India that they need to have him do a match every other week then have him do dark matches and edit it into the version of the shows they air over there.

He's more popular here than the Kofi Kingston and Mike "The Miz" Ouellet

strobogo

Banned
I'm amazed Show didn't retire a few years ago. He's wrestled significantly more than any guy his size in history and bumped around a lot more that most guys his size. He took more bumps in the Brock feud in 2002/2003 than Andre took in his entire career.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm amazed Show didn't retire a few years ago. He's wrestled significantly more than any guy his size in history and bumped around a lot more that most guys his size. He took more bumps in the Brock feud in 2002/2003 than Andre took in his entire career.

He needs the money. His family is broke. He's got bills to pay.

AJ does have pretty great thighs.

Most of the WWE / NXT roster womens roster does now that I think of it. Maybe its a Triple H mandated thing.

Top Bottom