• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

mandyleonuhu3h.gif

tumblr_n3u4nhZcWX1sd00awo8_400.gif

Dirt Sheetz said:
Regarding the new WWE RAW opening video that we posted earlier, PWInsider reports that a number of people backstage at last night's RAW took notice with the fact that Roman Reigns is the last Superstar shown in the video instead of John Cena.

Great reporting. Riveting stuff.

jmdajr

Taking the kid to Chuck E Cheese was a mistake. I now have some cold/flu I don't know what the fuck. Feels bad man.

My references are strong, too strong for the WWE Universe to appreciate. My photoshop skills are weak, too weak for normal people to appreciate. Ultimately this is probably a waste of time, but it amused me while making it.

B6shQ-bCIAAevbV.png:large

Alucard

Banned
Is Mandy Leon in the WWE? She's been doing ROH recap shows with Larry Mercer here and there. Her acting is...pretty bad. But she's lovely.

MercerLeon.gif

FFS, I watched the new OSW review on Halloween Havok 95 and I'm speechless.
I remember having bought an watched it back in highschool but my memory didn't do it justice. It really is amazing and I think it's the best 'terrible' PPV ever. It's fucking awful but so entertaining to watch now.

The timeline of the Dungeon of Doom got mixed around in my head and I couldn't remember when it happened. For whatever reason I always really like Kevin Sullivan but god DAMN was that the worst extended angle ever.

I think my favorite part is that Brutus and Earthquake were both member of the Triangle of Terror, they get the boot, but since they don't have anyone else they can't put in this garbage, they BOTH come back to the DoD, only with different gimmicks.

Sure, zodiac was the worst thing ever, but when I think about the DoD, all I remember is 'Quake becoming Shark Attack (for some reason) and running to the ring with his hand in the air like a fin.

I had totally forgotten 'evil Hogan' phantom of the Opera and nearly choked when I saw it. The idea that THIS was their potential Hogan heal turn makes it even better. They were going to have him become possessed by the evil of some fat knacker in a chair. 'What is this place?!?!? There are no Hulkamaniacs here!"

Seriously, so horrible but so much fun to watch.

strobogo

Banned
I remember having bought an watched it back in highschool but my memory didn't do it justice. It really is amazing and I think it's the best 'terrible' PPV ever. It's fucking awful but so entertaining to watch now.

The timeline of the Dungeon of Doom got mixed around in my head and I couldn't remember when it happened. For whatever reason I always really like Kevin Sullivan but god DAMN was that the worst extended angle ever.

I think my favorite part is that Brutus and Earthquake were both member of the Triangle of Terror, they get the boot, but since they don't have anyone else they can't put in this garbage, they BOTH come back to the DoD, only with different gimmicks.

Sure, zodiac was the worst thing ever, but when I think about the DoD, all I remember is 'Quake becoming Shark Attack (for some reason) and running to the ring with his hand in the air like a fin.

I had totally forgotten 'evil Hogan' phantom of the Opera and nearly choked when I saw it. The idea that THIS was their potential Hogan heal turn makes it even better. They were going to have him become possessed by the evil of some fat knacker in a chair. 'What is this place?!?!? There are no Hulkamaniacs here!"

You could have just read the reviews from your local Wrasslegaf intrepid reporter. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

legitshook.com for all your Wrestling Review needs.

Nekofrog

Banned
kevin sullivan was great for the fact that he was trying so hard to make a really bad gimmick and angle that he probably created and booked work.

it was like watching a dad force himself into a kid's science project and push him to the side while he went for first prize.

Newz said:
Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins has been discussed to take place during WrestleMania 31 season. No word if it was a match actually discussed for the WrestleMania 31 pay-per-view.

You know, I'd take it. That would absolutely steal the show of whatever it was on.

Hasney

Regarding the new WWE RAW opening video that we posted earlier, Hasney reports that he took notice with the fact that they put the two gingers back to back to not scare people off from watching.

kiguel182

Commentary burying the Ascencion was one of the most disgusting things they have done lately. I know a lot of people here don't like them but completely demeaning your new talent like that is just sad.

Sadly that was what I remember most from Raw. That and the genius ending with that music and Cena's face.

Also, Mandy Leon is gorgeous. That gif is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom