• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiadyne

They didn't react to the greatest reveal since the higher power.

UDQBYwL.gif

So it can't be just that.

I laughed my ass off when I saw this live yesterday

Nekofrog

Banned
i still don't understand how it makes any sense that after booking that original title match as a complete 100% destruction of cena by lesnar how you can make anyone look competitive against him

cena's your top guy who always wins and he literally got demolished. jobber-level squashed. how do you have a guy come in and beat that without insinuating things about your current roster?

That gif sends me into fits of laughter. Simply amazing.

I'd prefer Rollins/Bryan myself. I just don't care for Lesnar anymore and Bryan beating him would mean nothing. Also, I just don't know how many of those suplexes Bryan can take.

I'm slowly coming to peace with the fact it's not gonna happen. And I won't have an ounce of sadness if Rollins/Bryans happens at Mania.

Commentary burying the Ascencion was one of the most disgusting things they have done lately. I know a lot of people here don't like them but completely demeaning your new talent like that is just sad.

Sadly that was what I remember most from Raw. That and the genius ending with that music and Cena's face.

Also, Mandy Leon is gorgeous. That gif is something else.

I just watched this segment on youtube since I didn't watch Raw. It's funny because they are berating them for saying something the writers told them to say. Bradshaw makes no sense though. If you are gonna be heel commentator stay heel and don't flip flop. It was racist shit to say they just got off a raft from the Gulf of Mexico though because they were Mexican and it was Texas. How is he not in trouble for that?

kiguel182

I just watched this segment on youtube since I didn't watch Raw. It's funny because they are berating them for saying something the writers told them to say. Bradshaw makes no sense though. If you are gonna be heel commentator stay heel and don't flip flop. It was racist shit to say they just got off a raft from the Gulf of Mexico though because they were Mexican and it was Texas. How is he not in trouble for that?

JBL was the worst part of its since he's supposed to be the heel and even he is saying they suck.

He doesn't get in trouble because those were probably Vince's words. It was just a mess the whole thing.

She's been given all the physical tools to succeed.

She's already a success in my book.

hitme

So...

DB/Lesnar for the title
Hiatch/Sting
Shield triple threat for Seth's briefcase
Cena/Rusev because MURICA
Usos/KiddCesaro/KofiWoods ladder match for title
Miz/Mizdow
Paige/Charlotte for the title
Wyatt triple threat just because

Ziggy, Orton, BnB on the card somewhere.

Best I can do.

Sephzilla

So...

DB/Lesnar for the title
Hiatch/Sting
Shield triple threat for Seth's briefcase
Cena/Rusev because MURICA
Usos/KiddCesaro/KofiWoods ladder match for title
Miz/Mizdow
Paige/Charlotte for the title
Wyatt triple threat just because

Ziggy, Orton, BnB on the card somewhere.

Best I can do.

Unless you're talking about the NXT Women's title, this aint happening. Charlotte isn't going to get called up and win the belt before Mania, is she? And even if she does, it wont be against Paige. Vince has a hardon for the Bellas and will want them in some premiere Diva match

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Rock, I did watch Pain and Gain last night. Fun movie, worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom