• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

I don't. He looked like 1000 Damon who just had his age concealing powers revoked.

I still think it was a dumb move because Brock wasn't built up to be a threat to Taker at all. HBK, Hunter, even god damn Punk all went into WM looking like bigger threats than Brock.

Brock straight up didn't deserve the rub either.

I just wanted to thank Marvel for being the first person to say that Brock Lesnar beating the Undertaker's streak was the "sport event" that most destroyed him.

Nerds were screaming about it on Youtube the night it happened

That Ariane/Cameron music video. Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnz_1wr3jAw

frank-mir-headphones.gif

The fuck

¡HarlequinPanic!;146227994 said:
I have Fios, and am not sure I've run into pricing that aggressive here in NYC yet, Time Warner were some real ass carny mother fuckers too when I had them. Cablevision was okay, they had a plan that was about 40 dollars more for basic. I get what you're saying but as a filthy milennial transient that's moving every year and constantly having roommates coming in and out and everyone wondering who should be in charge of what bills etc etc things like promo pricing and bundle packages don't quite fit into my life yet.

I'll have to look into a bundle package next time I move into a new nebe (in April) and see how pricing looks then. Hoping next move is somewhere I can stay for a few years.

I just pulled up Fios in New York. You can get this for $64.99

Select HD TV
195+ channels 40+ in HD
FiOS Internet
25/25 Mbps

Just 25/25 internet is $54.99

So it's actually only $10 more.

I get wanting to see Show out of the ring, I really do, but a stiff knee that did little to no damage is nothing in the grand scale of things.

I'm wasn't being serious to be honest, I quite enjoy Show and his bi weekly mental breakdowns.

I hope there is something to the rumor that the knee was payback for Roman messing up Show's tooth a while back though.

imBask

Banned
I just pulled up Fios in New York. You can get this for $64.99

Select HD TV
195+ channels 40+ in HD
FiOS Internet
25/25 Mbps

Just 25/25 internet is $54.99

So it's actually only $10 more.

I just checked for something similar here in Canada

Bell offers :
HD TV with like all basic channels + 15 channels
25/10 internet WITH A 150Go CAP
Landline phone thingy

$100 for the first 3 months, $125 after that. That's about 105 USD for something way worst + 13% taxes

This is why I use "alternative" methods.

RP912

Banned
I tried the UFC Pass trial and my knees buckled. So much content and I didn't have the slightest fucking clue on where to start. I ended up watching UFC 1 and cancelling my subscription. I'll probably jump back on it one day just for the sake of Pride.

Hasney

I would pretend to not be current on the product.

I think the Network should be used as an argument point for a couple on film or TV.

I saw what you had installed on your PS4, I thought I knew you, but this is unforgiveable

Baby please, it's not what you think. I'm a changed man, it's only for NXT I swear. I'd never watch Fast Lane

*saying through tears* I really wish I could believe that... But I found 2k15 on there too. I'll be at my mothers

*door slams and man pulls out his Ascension plusses he had under the couch and sobs into them*

Fox318

I think the Network should be used as an argument point for a couple on film or TV.

I saw what you had installed on your PS4, I thought I knew you, but this is unforgiveable

Baby please, it's not what you think. I'm a changed man, it's only for NXT I swear. I'd never watch Fast Lane

*saying through tears* I really wish I could believe that... But I found 2k15 on there too. I'll be at my mothers

*door slams and man pulls out his Ascension plusses he had under the couch and sobs into them*

“@ryan_elliott4: @RealPaigeWWE and i snuggled up to watch Raw last week. #cardboardcutoutarmy pic.twitter.com/xbRk4PqKj4” errrrm

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/551763221179146240

B6hA3eYCAAA4-zC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom