• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
That's some simplythebest levels of terrible posting. Gonzalez, your friendship has been revoked until the appropriate investigation can be completed.

PInk Tape

Banned
It didn't even last a day

ib0jDaHPo2cset.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I got a bunch of shit for talking about how garbage HBK was.

From now on put any poster not wearing the black gloves on the ignore list.

I think the thread is pretty much agreed to the point that HBK during the New Generation/Early Attitude Era is more bad than good.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wanna know who liked New Generation Shawn Michaels that wasn't a young female(which still isn't a good excuse considering Hall and Nash were better looking and Luger had a better body and Mr Perfect was a much better 'cocky jock asshole' type). Cause I see this dipshits in the crowd with their fucking red leather gloves and heart shades, and I just feel like THEY are the ones who are the cunts.

zychi

Banned
Meltzer on Bryan in the Rumble:
"Roman winning the Rumble with Bryan in it is a huge risk. If I was booking it, Bryan's winning that Rumble because I don't have to worry if it'll get over."

I said this on Reddit earlier:

Have Bryan win the Rumble
Have him win title at Mania from Brock.
Have Rollins come out with the case on the stage at the end of the show.
"Tomorrow." x10
Have Rollins and Brock(if he has any days left on his contract, otherwise use someone like Kane) just destroy Bryan as he's walking around.
Play up the next and arm injury.
Have the big guy(Kane or Brock) drag Bryan out to the ring.
Rollins Curb Stomps him on something.
Have the big guy throw Bryan in the ring.
Return of Brad Maddox/some corrupt ref
Rollins cashes in.
Rollins v Reigns or whoever WWE wants to push besides Cena.
Don't see Daniel until Summerslam.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember Yokozuna
Remember how Yokozuna destroyed everyone in the early 90s
Remember how just about everyone took the Banzai Drop and it was probably the most devestating finisher of the early 90s?

Not fucking Shawn. I can just see that fucking wuss going up to Vince 'Vince, he's not safe. Vince, I'm injured. Vince, he said he was gonna hurt me.' Shawn Michaels the most beta mother fucker in the history of wrestling.

Slizeezyc

Guys what's the code for this type of terrible heel turn? Are there any snitches left, and do buzzwords like OMERTA still come in to effect if so?

Or do we just take him to kangaroo court? And if so, who is our real ass Mark Calaway for these proceedings?

guys let's wash away that terrible post with some Steveweisers!

oOyBPI8.gif

ZwIdtxX.gif

Also this is probably a rather silly question, but how does booking for the Royal Rumble work? Obviously the winner has already been decided but is the rest of it improvised? Or do they have like a general idea of who will be eliminated when?

I'd snitch but I'm at work. I will say that I'm not surprised at Gonzalez being a shit poster what with him always running back into this thread to complain about SOMETHING like, every other day. I even called him out, and nobody paid it any mind.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Would you treat her with respect, please? That's gross!

I'm trying, but she brings out the worst in me.

I'd snitch but I'm at work. I will say that I'm not surprised at Gonzalez being a shit poster what with him always running back into this thread to complain about SOMETHING like, every other day. I even called him out, and nobody paid it any mind.

Sure thing pal I bet you did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom