• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing new names pop up and post this year, welcome rookies!

Everyone pick a rookie

8-20-2013+5-22-12+PM.jpg

Vylash

a packed wrestlemania crowd eagerly awaits their main event

Say it to my face!
Pretend that you’re a man
Who had the nerve to stand
And look me in the eye

Say it to my face!
Soon enough I’ll find you
In the dark behind you
I’ll be waiting

and just when the crowd's recovering from his breathtaking entrance

AWESOOOOME

I came to play
There's a price to pay
Time for you to get down on your knees and pray
I came to play
Say goodbye to the good old days
They're never coming back
Watch your future fade
I came to play!
I came to play to get my dues paid
I guess you had a dream
But it can't be saved
!I came to play!
I'm here to stay
Best get out of my way

so close...so close...

All you young boys have gotta post a fave five. Current or all-time, or both. And get my bags.

*shakes hands*

Fave Five;

1. Kazuchika Okada
2. Katsuyori Shibata
3. The Young Bucks
4. Zack Sabre Jr.
5. Hiroshi Tanahashi

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Known in Japan for his exciting moves including the Springboard Plancha and Shooting Star Press. In America he is best known for heart-stopping moves like the BACK RAKE and WEIGHT BELT WHIPPIN'

Boom.

somedevil

I love how Cena just stares in shock for a while with no idea what to do.

Love how Kofi also stops with no attempt to try to eliminate Cena and looks along with him with shock at what just happened. Then looks at Cena with probably what the hell do we do now face.

hello hazy welcome to wrasslegaf

Also friend freckle you look like a ginger daniel bryan, but nxt season 1 daniel bryan when he was bryan danielson

strobogo

Banned
Man, listening to the New Gen podcast and HBK is such an insufferable prick. Makes me hate him even more than before. his super irritating "I just found god" phase. I've said I had unpopular opinions in the past that turned out to not be all that unpopular, but I've never liked Shawn.

He's pretty much unwatchable from the time Sid turned on him to the point he retired the first time. He has a big list of matches that you look at and think should be awesome, yet they all suck because he was a piece of shit and possibly the single most annoying top face WWE has ever had.

hello hazy welcome to wrasslegaf

Also friend freckle you look like a ginger daniel bryan, but nxt season 1 daniel bryan when he was bryan danielson

I'm actually growing my hair out to look like my idol Daniel Bryan. I'm also only like 1/3rd ginger. I've got freckles, I'm pale as shit, but that's by choice. My eye brows are black and my hair only has a tint of red in the light. It's weird...

He's pretty much unwatchable from the time Sid turned on him to the point he retired the first time. He has a big list of matches that you look at and think should be awesome, yet they all suck because he was a piece of shit and possibly the single most annoying top face WWE has ever had.

The more I share my thoughts on stuff, the more I find we have in common.

Kzq3ob.gif

So unless I'm missing something, I can sign up for the Network for $9.99 and cancel after the Rumble, and do it again for WM assuming the deal is still around, right?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fave Five Nexus Members, Go.

5. Way Bahrut
4. Big Dave Otunga.
3. Mason Ryan
2. D-Bry
1. Heath Slater (Assuming he's not a rapist)

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Been watching in 1993 as well and he's insufferable even as the IC champ. Messing up matches left and right that should be pretty good with the only bright spot being Diesel showing up as an unnamed bodyguard.

strobogo

Banned
I'm actually growing my hair out to look like my idol Daniel Bryan. I'm also only like 1/3rd ginger. I've got freckles, I'm pale as shit, but that's by choice. My eye brows are black and my hair only has a tint of red in the light. It's weird...

The more I share my thoughts on stuff, the more I find we have in common.

Kzq3ob.gif

We're basically best friends. Something I could never be with Sokantish.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The lady in the Machine Gun shirt can get it.

I can get over the fact that she's a Karl Anderson fan.

Not a Karl Anderson shirt, that's actually a "Chine Gu" shirt which is a big brand in them Chinese markets.

Ultratech

http://f4w.wikia.com/wiki/Hulk_Hogan

Ahahahaha, I've never read this before.

Haha, wut?

Some pretty funny stuff in there.

More choice quotes:
-Broke his neck and actually died in 1974, during a match with The Undertaker after suffering a Tombstone Piledriver on the concrete. Hillbilly Jim and Cyndi Lauper were asked to be pallbearers at his funeral.
-Recently revealed he no sold being shot in the head by Harley Race in 1979 on Twitter.
-Is still ahead of Kim Jong Un as most hated man to befriend Dennis Rodman. Eddie Vedder is in third.

Fave Five Nexus Members, Go.

1. Wade Barrett
2. D-Bry
3. Otunga
4. Michael Tarver
5. Husky Harris

I got into WWF right after he retired but always heard how amazing he was. Then if you follow him in his return, you'd assume they were right But for the most part HBK B.C. seems dreadful.

Man, listening to the New Gen podcast and HBK is such an insufferable prick. Makes me hate him even more than before. his super irritating "I just found god" phase. I've said I had unpopular opinions in the past that turned out to not be all that unpopular, but I've never liked Shawn.

Try actually watchin' the programs and seeing how much vince just looovvvesss him. So annoying~

HAW HAWWWWW HE'S JUST BEIN' FLAMBOYANT WHAT A GUY

What happened to being FnP in 2015?

Dead. Buried right next to kayfabe.
¡HarlequinPanic!;145651516 said:
Try actually watchin' the programs and seeing how much vince just looovvvesss him. So annoying~

HAW HAWWWWW HE'S JUST BEIN' FLAMBOYANT WHAT A GUY

Didn't have a lot of say backstage? I'm sure Vince just wanted to try and force him up to Hogan levels after the whole roid + Hogan joining WCW stuff. I just feel terrible for Bret, he was NEVER trusted as being the top guy. There are a few parallels between his title run and Punk's run. People seemed way more into Bret than Shawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom