• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's brighten this place up after what Giant Gonzalez did.

Jim Ross just put out new media for Wrestle Kingdom 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTk2zF9gM5U

Didn't watch but I expect it to be like this.

LmuB0l5.gif

CDiggity

Meltzerz is reporting that Vince wants to officially change Rowan's name to Big Red because Rowan is too similar to Roman.

Big Red, I can dig it. Because of his size he can work like a machine. Big Red Machine...I like it. Totally original, do not steal.

Oh, I have another idea. He has a first name. Erick, we can combine the two because Big Erick sounds like a real hillbilly name. Perhaps we can shorten it to Big E because it is easier to chant, and the K on the end makes it look too feminine. Again, totally original. Never been done before.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
“Billy’s Bully is an anti-bully book to educate kids on the effects [that] bullying has, not only short-term, but also long-term,” Doane says. “Through Billy’s Bully, our goal is to help drastically reduce the amount of bullying in today’s society whether it be physically, verbally, or through social media outlets.”
I wonder how Cena feels about having a book written about him.

Ya'll fuckin' killed me for a name calling someone, but you can make a comment about a woman's unborn child being "puréed" and still walk around a free man with gif replies?

Daniel-Bryan-Shaking-His-Head-Mad.gif

Slizeezyc

Does anyone have a GIF of Vince just going I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMN IT!

I feel like we should have that on call for any stupid news like Big Red.

cdViking

Was it the case that the only reason Rowan got any kind of push was because Sheamus got injured? Would make sense given how he's been treated like trash. Dude's got some pretty sweet moves, though Harper is definitely 8,000,000x better.

Slizeezyc

Ya'll fuckin' killed me for a name calling someone, but you can make a comment about a woman's unborn child being "puréed" and still walk around a free man with gif replies?

Good guy Freck, I pointed out what's the protocol, but nobody but The Professor of Beefanomics said anything so far.

Gonzalez

Banned

Does it at least comfort you to know that I read the dead fetus posts to myself with my "Owen Voice" before I clicked send?

I've been meaning to ask, what post you in?

I talked about it in the other thread but it was the "shithead" remark. Just name calling and being petty basically. TriggerWarning is unbanned as well, it was the TLDR remark I'm sure. Basically I didn't get perm'd because I was close to being a member and the mod thought I wasn't TOTALLY in the wrong. It was basically a time-out for both of us being brats.

Meltzerz is reporting that Vince wants to officially change Rowan's name to Big Red because Rowan is too similar to Roman.

Time to finally bring Soul Playa's long awaited Kane's son character to fruition, dude is a big hoss and even has a mask already.

But really imagine the guy just being "Big Red", just doesn't work that well, I say we call him Redbeard with the catchphrase of ARRRRRRR MATEY.

I talked about it in the other thread but it was the "shithead" remark. Just name calling and being petty basically. TriggerWarning is unbanned as well, it was the TLDR remark I'm sure. Basically I didn't get perm'd because I was close to being a member and the mod thought I wasn't TOTALLY in the wrong. It was basically a time-out for both of us being brats.

Ah, well that's fair. No harm, no foul. It's good you're back.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wrasslegaf I've got a digital copy code for S2 & S3 of Game of Thrones. First to quote gets them.

Vylash

Wrasslegaf I've got a digital copy code for плохие крысы . First to quote gets them.

WrassleGAF I have numerous digital download codes from my vinyl collection, first person to quote me I will send them to you via carrier pigeon.

Heel

How about we pool all of our digital codes and host WrassleGAF's 1st annual MS Paint contest? Then we all win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom