• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

WWE Smackdown Spoiler:

Well Dean took his ambulance ride to
the main event of Smackdown teaming with Reigns to go against Big Show and Rollins

DMczaf

WWE Smackdown Spoiler:

Well Dean took his ambulance ride to
the main event of Smackdown teaming with Reigns to go against Big Show and Rollins

tumblr_nhrksrF8Kx1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Cagey

Banned
Judging by all the Roman Reigns gifs here, I'd guess many watch for the homoeroticism, not that there is anything wrong with that. Personally they might as well combine everything into one character. Have a gay white man who hates black people and beats his live in boyfriend.

Cool implication that dudes posting Roman Reigns gifs equates to said dudes being homosexual, bro.

Good luck with that WWE tolerance mission btw.

UberTag

E: Uber, my friends are fans just watch it and don't check out dirt sheets and stuff. So whenever we talk about it I give them the info. Like for instance Orton
I would imagine that even non-dirt sheet savvy fans have enough intellect to know when a firing is BS or not.
They don't need to go to the Internets to get that information.

Cool implication that dudes posting Roman Reigns gifs equates to said dudes being homosexual, bro.

Good luck with that WWE tolerance mission btw.

Do you have homophobia? There is nothing wrong with being gay. I work for one of the most lgbt supportive companies in the US. I'm just saying gifs of Roman Reigns licking his lips and making sexy eyes at the camera is very provocative from my point of view.

Cagey

Banned
Do you have homophobia? There is nothing wrong with being gay. I work for one of the most lgbt supportive companies in the US. I'm just saying gifs of Roman Reigns licking his lips and making sexy eyes at the camera is very provocative from my point of view.

"I'm implying people here are gay. What? You have a problem with that? Why do you have a problem being told you're gay? I'm just saying you're gay, that's all. Why is that bad? What are you, homophobic? Think being called gay is bad? Bigot."

Sigh.

"I'm implying people here are gay. What? You have a problem with that? Why do you have a problem being told you're gay? I'm just saying you're gay, that's all. Why is that bad? What are you, homophobic? Think being called gay is bad? Bigot."

Sigh.

Too sweet me bro.

9n22XYl.gif

Let's keep it fun in here friends.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's one way to get ratings. The only heel work we get out of Cena on RAW is this...

John+cena+s+heel+turn_af29ed_4541852.gif

... along with the "traditional face who's really a shitty guy to all his friends" racket.

I used to think the Cena is just a heel to wrestling smarks thing was BS. It's not. He's been playing this both ways for 7 or 8 years now.

If and When he turns heel, people who claim to hate him will suddenly love him. Only reason they haven't done it already is that those people don't buy merch at the same rate the kiddies do.

John Cena though is basically the perfect heel already.

Berates people in his promos for attributes that they usually aren't able to control.
Cheats to win frequently.
Doesn't care about his friends.
Let's his girlfriend get beat up by another heel authority figure.
and the million other snarky but kinda sorta true reasons why he is a heel.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I used to think the Cena is just a heel to wrestling smarks thing was BS. It's not. He's been playing this both ways for 7 or 8 years now.

If and When he turns heel, people who claim to hate him will suddenly love him. Only reason they haven't done it already is that those people don't buy merch at the same rate the kiddies do.

John Cena though is basically the perfect heel already.

Berates people in his promos for attributes that they usually aren't able to control.
Cheats to win frequently.
Doesn't care about his friends.
Let's his girlfriend get beat up by another heel authority figure.
and the million other snarky but kinda sorta true reasons why he is a heel.
He does it for the kids though. NEVER FORGET

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I should actually be home in time tomorrow to #FEELTHEIMPACT

Who else is with me?

Alucard?

Spider?

Anyone?

Alucard

Banned
Some GIFS from the NJPW New Year Dash!! show I'm currently watching.

El Desperado almost lands on his own head
Desperado-Liger.gif

The Young Bucks do synchronized crotch chops while the ref is counting the guy on the outside
Bucks-Crotch-Chop-Countout.gif

Fun show so far. 3 matches left that I'll watch and review tomorrow.

'Nite, Wrassle GAF.

UberTag

SD spoiler

Barrett can't even beat Sin Cara. Title curse continues on my boy, smdh :[
You're not surprised, are you? Midcard titles are literal anchors for most people in this company.
A toast to Barrett jobbing endlessly in 2015. Don't worry. He's used to bad news.

You should know by now that having dreams and favorites in the WWE is wrong and vile. This company isn't for you. You should be entertained by Barrett losing to Hunico.

WTF kind of booking is this? Seriously. Why do they do this? I don't get what the bookers think this does for their champs.
They know EXACTLY what they're fucking doing. They're ensuring NOBODY gets over except their chosen ones.
NOBODY! JUST WHO THEY WANT YOU TO FUCKING BUY MERCH FOR! GO BUY SOME OF THIS SHIT ALREADY! BUY IT! AND PAY US $9.99 A MONTH ALREADY!

W08783.jpg

(Anyone want to critique this shirt? It's above blue-dot tier but I'm not sure any guy would actually want it. Just kids and maybe some girls.)

You're not surprised, are you? Midcard titles are literal anchors for most people in this company.
A toast to Barrett jobbing endlessly in 2015. Don't worry. He's used to bad news.

You should know by now that having dreams and favorites in the WWE is wrong and vile. This company isn't for you. You should be entertained by Barrett losing to Hunico.

They know EXACTLY what they're fucking doing. They're ensuring NOBODY gets over except their chosen ones.
NOBODY! JUST WHO THEY WANT YOU TO FUCKING BUY MERCH FOR! GO BUY SOME OF THIS SHIT ALREADY! BUY IT! AND PAY US $9.99 A MONTH ALREADY!

W08783.jpg

(Anyone want to critique this shirt? It's above blue-dot tier but I'm not sure any guy would actually want it. Just kids and maybe some girls.)

Damn, at least this time two years ago he was
jobbing to names like Randy Orton and shit. Sin Cara?

The shirt is eh. The art's fine but i wouldn't wear it

Chose #wrestlecism . Please use this hashtag on twitter so we can end the very real and rampant problem of racism in wrestling. Also please use the JBL incident as an example.

Carnby

Sigh.

Nailed it.

I told you that others saw right through your bull, Bobo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Chose #wrestlecism . Please use this hashtag on twitter so we can end the very real and rampant problem of racism in wrestling. Also please use the JBL incident as an example.

I tweeted to Big E appealing for help.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I guess Bobo got bored with the nearly year long wait for 2K16, the version that will fix all problems and the first true next gen version.

Kaladin

I watched Raw, the final angle wasn't all that bad. Obviously they're going to lead to a big angle vs The Authority at Mania. I love how Triple H and Stephanie hammed up the celebration bit. If I could have changed anything, I would have had Triple H and Stephanie mention how they all "assaulted members of The Authority" in their matches that night and got what they deserved. Maybe that is coming next week.

Seth Rollins being inserted into the Rumble main event is awesome, can't wait to see that one.

Carnby

Guys, your not going to get any support form anyone important in the business. Because if they retweet this, they will indirectly condemn JBL, Vince McMahon, HHH, and WWE's overall success by bringing this controversy into the public's eye. And as a result they will risk their relationship with WWE. I don't they will take this risk for a comment that could arguably be JBL's "character." Regardless, I hope this takes off. Good luck guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom