• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, your not going to get any support form anyone important in the business. Because if they retweet this, they will indirectly condemn JBL, Vince McMahon, HHH, and WWE's overall success by bringing this controversy into the public's eye. And as a result they will risk their relationship with WWE. I don't they willl take this risk for a comment that could arguably be JBL's "character." Regardless, I hope this takes off. Good luck guys.

Tweeting to sports entertainment writers is the best approach.

Kaladin

tumblr_nhrksrF8Kx1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I knew this gif would exist, you guys don't let me down.

Guys, your not going to get any support form anyone important in the business. Because if they retweet this, they will indirectly condemn JBL, Vince McMahon, HHH, and WWE's overall success by bringing this controversy into the public's eye. And as a result they will risk their relationship with WWE. I don't they willl take this risk for a comment that could arguably be JBL's "character." Regardless, I hope this takes off. Good luck guys.

This is probably true. What a carny business. They don't want to make the giant mad since there is no competition.

DMczaf

Guys...

You should search for the latest gifs tagged "Mandy Leon" on tumblr

I'm just sayin...you should probably do it...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys...

You should search for the latest gifs tagged "Mandy Leon" on tumblr

I'm just sayin...you should probably do it...

I'll do it once I'm done with these Ascension jiffs

Konnan responded to my racism please but he just told me to listen to his podcast to hear more stories of racism that are way worse.

Anth0ny

so meltzer said roman pinned rusev clean at a house show earlier this week

I can kinda see that maybe being his Mania program if they finally change their mind and realize he's not ready yet for the main event at mania. who else makes sense against rusev besides cena or reigns? maybe rusev can screw him out of winning the rumble or something?

so meltzer said roman pinned rusev clean at a house show earlier this week

I can kinda see that maybe being his Mania program if they finally change their mind and realize he's not ready yet for the main event at mania. who else makes sense against rusev besides cena or reigns? maybe rusev can screw him out of winning the rumble or something?

He didn't pin him. It was a false report. It was a DQ like all the rest.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Smackdown spoiler:

So Rollins gets added to the title match at the Rumble and then eats another clean pin from Reigns on Smackdown?

Nothing about this company makes sense right now.

Anth0ny

He didn't pin him. It was a false report. It was a DQ like all the rest.

oh thank god

nonetheless I think that's still a decent spot for Roman. beating rusev clean at Mania will get him over huge as a babyface, especially with the little jimmies. and that's all that matters, really.

cena beating rusev at mania does nothing for nobody.

UberTag

cena beating rusev at mania does nothing for nobody.
But but... people in this very thread have been telling me that Bray Wyatt is now a main eventer.
And Cena beat him at Mania. And proceeded to then beat him repeatedly throughout the remainder of the spring (except when a creepy little boy going through puberty got involved).

I'm so confused.

Kaladin

Which retired championship would you like to see brought back?

22% Cruiserweight Championship
49% Hardcore Championship
10% European Championship
4% Light Heavyweight Championship
10% Women's Championship
4% Other (Insert your choice in the comments below)

Total votes: 41261

Other is mostly votes for the big gold championship.

Kaladin

You know, the existing product would be 50% - 83% better if they just changed up the commentary team and had them talk about what is going on in the ring instead of talking shit about the angle with Cole cutting in to count the pinfalls.

Change nothing else, and just give it real commentary.

WWE is mad at Dolph for booking this without asking permission:

B6toBYRCIAAKjJ0.jpg

So that's part of the reason they took the title off of him, besides for the storyline firing according to Bryan Alvarez.

Hasney

You know, the existing product would be 50% - 83% better if they just changed up the commentary team and had them talk about what is going on in the ring instead of talking shit about the angle with Cole cutting in to count the pinfalls.

Change nothing else, and just give it real commentary.

How is that percentage derived, especially the precise maximum of 83%? Please, show me your working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom