• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Dang, I had you pegged as a Star Trek guy...not sure how much you'll like it without the benefit of Trek fandom, Star Trek II's probably the best in that regard. You should do a review of the original Trek TV show, there's only 3 series and it's full of wonderful GIF opportunities.

I'm not a Star Trek or Wars guy. I like my sci-fi to include Arnold Schwarzenegger, not nerds in colored shirts or robes.

UberTag

I wish I knew people who would want to go to the rumble.
Prices are insane now anyway.
Surely you can find a local girl or two on Tumblr that melts over Superoman's physique who has $518.28 kicking around to spend on a seat to watch him ascend to the pinnacle of this industry.

I've got an avatar bet that Cesaro will win.
I'm going to miss seeing your Cesaro avatar after the Rumble then.

strobogo

Banned
whynotboth.gif

I now want Arnie in a Star Trek film. Goddamn, would've been amazing to see him play a Klingon.

Because they're both stupid and lame. But I've seen the Star Wars movies. I haven't seen any of the OG Star Treks. I forgot I saw the reboot. But I don't remember anything about it.

So I have a date with a cute Mexican girl tomorrow, nothing big, just meeting at a nearby coffee shop. Not expecting a damn thing from it, so that should help keep things FnP

Are you going to wear your skinniest jeans?

tumblr_inline_na118u9D6d1r4202z.gif

yes

Then it failed utterly, because it was designed solely for people who think original Star Trek is for nerds. I really despise that film, such a dumb script for a sci-fi.

I didn't mind the reboot, but I was thankful that it was somewhat detached from the canon timeline I grew up with.

Stro reviewing Star Trek would be interesting. Stro, if you go down this route, I'd recommend starting with Next Generation. TOS is alright but it's dated and there are more stinker episodes than anyone wants to admit

you've already lost

It's helped me win plenty of times, grandpa.

Owvxr.gif

Sephzilla

The next time I go I'm only picking out movies I've never heard of. Only in the genres of horror/scifi/action.

i think that would get boring fast, actually. if there's a horror/action/scifi movie you havent heard of (especially if its from something like the 80s or 90s) then there's likely a reason you havent heard of it.

It's helped me win plenty of times, grandpa.

Owvxr.gif

In order to win plenty of times you have to lose plenty of times.

Longer title reigns > multiple title reigns

strobogo

Banned
Oh I 100% am not going to review all the Star Trek seasons. Of any ST show. Ever. Get that shit out of here.

i think that would get boring fast, actually. if there's a horror/action/scifi movie you havent heard of (especially if its from something like the 80s or 90s) then there's likely a reason you havent heard of it.

In order to win plenty of times you have to lose plenty of times.

Longer title reigns > multiple title reigns

That's the point, friend. Garbage movies are best for gifs.

Sephzilla

Freckles is reminding me how fucking boring Del Rio is

Oh I 100% am not going to review all the Star Trek seasons. Of any ST show. Ever. Get that shit out of here.

If you can stomach through the worst of Bond and Godzilla then Trek is a cakewalk (and also generally more entertaining than both)

That's the point, friend. Garbage movies are best for gifs.

I have faith you could make it work. I just think that most of the entertaining bad ones are ones most of us have heard of.

strobogo

Banned
If you can stomach through the worst of Bond and Godzilla then Trek is a cakewalk (and also generally more entertaining than both)

A. Outside of the Brosnan ones, I enjoyed even the shitty Bond movies.

B. I love Godzilla.

C. Star Trek is for nerds that like math and Star Wars is for nerds that like body pillows.

Seriously, this. If stro doesn't want to, I guess I will...even though I've re-watched OG Trek dozens of times already.

You seen The Prisoner, stro? That'd be a good series to review and GIF.

C. Star Trek is for nerds that like math and Star Wars is for nerds that like body pillows.

Factually wrong! I'm a huge Trek fan and I failed maths in school.
Had to retake it in college :(

Fox318

Surely you can find a local girl or two on Tumblr that melts over Superoman's physique who has $518.28 kicking around to spend on a seat to watch him ascend to the pinnacle of this industry.

I'm going to miss seeing your Cesaro avatar after the Rumble then.
Its only a week.

I know I will probably lose but on that small chance....

Freckles is reminding me how fucking boring Del Rio is

I don't know how you can wear those. They are too tight on my balls. If you need to know something about dating a latin or hispanic woman though, let me know. I can answer any questions. I have alot of experience.

I wear boxer briefs, so they keep everything nice and snug. I remember trying to get into slim fit/skinny jeans back in high school but having the same issue, but a nice pair of underpants tends to help out.

I'll keep you in mind, Bobo. But I should be fine, I've been watching ADR promos and learning about Mexican culture from JBL.

If it's good enough for Batista, it's good enough for me.

Man, I really enjoyed when Del Rio was first introduced. The promo videos were great. I think he's going to have a good year in 2015.

Also, good luck on your date, man!

At least someone is being supportive in this sea of body shamers and negativity.

strobogo

Banned
I'm not going to do a TV series. I'm going to do random movies from the liberried. I'm quite sure I can find some terrible movies no one has heard of there.

I wear boxer briefs, so they keep everything nice and snug. I remember trying to get into slim fit/skinny jeans back in high school but having the same issue, but a nice pair of underpants tends to help out.

I'll keep you in mind, Bobo. But I should be fine, I've been watching ADR promos and learning about Mexican culture from JBL.

If it's good enough for Batista, it's good enough for me.

At least someone is being supportive in this sea of body shamers and negativity.

You should be watching Konnan and Rey Mysterio WCW videos from 1999. Mexican women love it if you dress and talk like that.

Well, it partially worked for Batista. But if ripping your pants is the secret to this lady's heart, do what you need to.

Alternately, pretend you're THE JUICE.

I ain't power bombing this girl, maybe a hurricanrana. Plus, his had like no elasticity in them, any good pair of slim fit/skinny jeans tends to have some.

You should be watching Konnan and Rey Mysterio WCW videos from 1999. Mexican women love it if you dress and talk like that.

I already know how I'm gonna pick her up for the date

tumblr_lvle4ygYaw1qzzcb0o1_500.jpg

Or I can pick out what I want from what is available and review or not review what I want. You wear your skinny jeans. I'll watch what I watch. Everything will be fine.

Damn, you guys are hostile and judgmental as fuck today.

That's right! You see, a long time ago I hit bottom. And then I found this book called "The Secret". Now I'm super positive, and feed me more, and blah, blah, blah.

I'm workin' on it. I have like a solid laundry list of mental health issues I have to try and manage every day. It's nice to know some people can pull themselves out though, congrats c:

I ain't power bombing this girl, maybe a hurricanrana. Plus, his had like no elasticity in them, any good pair of slim fit/skinny jeans tends to have some.

Did you steal it to make it authentic?

jmdajr

Excellent idea. Don't forget your poncho and sombrero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom