• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
God damn it I don't think my throat will ever recover. It's like God is personally throat fucking me every night while I sleep. Why are you being so mean to my throat, God?

jmdajr

God damn it I don't think my throat will ever recover. It's like God is personally throat fucking me every night while I sleep. Why are you being so mean to my throat, God?

This cold I have has lasted longer than I wanted. Usually is 2-3 days and then gone. Lingering now.

You know what I find funny. When people get a cough and immediately think they have strep throat and pump themselves full of anti-biotics.

I've googled strep throat and I'm pretty sure I've have never had it. That shit looks nasty.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

I was just thinking uploading those to LS would probably get some kind of DDOS attack or something. But you know what? They're all cunts. Mohammed was a cunt. Moses was a cunt. Abraham was a cunt. God was a cunt. Noah was a cunt. Paul was a cunt. The Jews were cunts. The Arabs were cunts. The Egyptians were cunts. Cunts cunts cunts. Jesus seems like a solid dude, but everyone else was a cunt. So fuck IS, fuck Israel, fuck Joel Osteen. They can all suck my dick.

Looks like you're the one sucking God's dick, friend infidel

strobogo

Banned
This cold I have has lasted longer than I wanted. Usually is 2-3 days and then gone. Lingering now.

You know what I find funny. When people get a cough and immediately think they have strep throat and pump themselves full of anti-biotics.

I've googled strep throat and I'm pretty sure I've have never had it. That shit looks nasty.

I've had it. It sucked. The lymph nodes in my neck were so swollen that I looked like I had half a tennis ball stuck in there. I could barely eat or drink for days because it hurt so much to swallow anything. I had it, was allergic to the meds (the first time I've ever been allergic to meds in my life), and then got it again about 2 months later. Or it just came back. It was a stressful time.

Yikes. Yeah the real deal ain't no sissy cough.

You get a lot of people claiming to have flu too. It's like 'Can you get out of bed? Can you see straight? Are you anything but a shivering ball of fever and puking right now?' If the answer to any of those is 'Yes' then what you've got is a cold son so stop whining.

Hasney

I used to get strep throat so bad they wanted to take my tonsils out. Clearly, my doctor scared them though and said I'd only have the surgery if I get them one more time. Then I never did.
You get a lot of people claiming to have flu too. It's like 'Can you get out of bed? Can you see straight? Are you anything but a shivering ball of fever and puking right now?' If the answer to any of those is 'Yes' then what you've got is a cold son so stop whining.

Wrongo. There's so many types of flu ranging from stupidly mild all the way up to the big pandemic fearing ones that you could have it even if it just feels like a cold. In fact, seasonal flu may as well be a bloody clod, but it's a different virus.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I used to get strep throat a ton. It's the worst. I had bad allergies and asthma as a kid too so it took everything I had just to continue breathing. A couple of times I had all three so bad that they put me on a ventilator.

Right now I've had a cold that just won't quit since the day after Christmas. It in fact just flared up again last night after I thought it was on the way out on Saturday.

Tickets for the WWE Hall of Fame go on sale this Saturday. Traditionally, WWE announces who the headliner is before tickets go on sale.

So there's at least a good chance we get the first hall of fame inductee announcement tonight.

Sephzilla

Tickets for the WWE Hall of Fame go on sale this Saturday. Traditionally, WWE announces who the headliner is before tickets go on sale.

So there's at least a good chance we get the first hall of fame inductee announcement tonight.

Is this the year Macho Man finally gets in?

Hasney

Save it for a very special Smackdown this Thursday.

Sephzilla

Headlined by inductee John Cena.

Star of Ready to Rumble

http://youtu.be/DEamTfFZDJs

tumblr_n4r957DRkh1ta9sy8o3_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They settled their lawsuit with Owen's wife and are on good terms with Bret.

It's just a matter of time at this point.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Owen is #2 behind Macho Man in the "people who need to be in the Hall of Fame right now" list. Sadly Owen getting in is even less likely than Macho Man.

Macho is in this year or next.

Probably this year with the DVD.

Owen needs to join his greatest tag team partner Koko is the prestigious WWE Hall of Fame.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Macho is in then that's also Liz, Lanny, and Angelo.
So that's 4 off the bat.

Unless WWE ignores Randy's dying wish.

Alucard

Banned
HYPE! What quotes/sayings will we get from Reigns tonight?

- Yabba dabba doo!
- I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that means you!
- Totally tubular, dude!
- Why so serious?
- Quick! To the Batmobile!
- By the power of Grey Skull!
- Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill.

Ooh, I like this game.

-A-thee-a, a-thee-a, that's all, folks!
-Who pissed in your cereal this morning, Seth?
-T-t-today, junior!
-Hey look, it's the good, the bad, and the ugly...oh wait, no...it's just ALL UGLY
-learn much, you must, young Rollins *in Yoda voice*

Poor Roman. :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about this close to saying "fuck it" to WWE2k15 and doing the Avatar Rumble in HCTP.

Xater

Ooh, I like this game.

-A-thee-a, a-thee-a, that's all, folks!
-Who pissed in your cereal this morning, Seth?
-T-t-today, junior!
-Hey look, it's the good, the bad, and the ugly...oh wait, no...it's just ALL UGLY
-learn much, you must, young Rollins *in Yoda voice*

Poor Roman. :(

Why poor? Basically they are doing a great job at killing their chosen one. maybe we should actually be happy about that.

Alucard

Banned
Why poor? Basically they are doing a great job at killing their chosen one. maybe we should actually be happy about that.

Dude is young and just doing what's being asked of him. Probably has no idea how horrible this shit is, or is too timid to speak up if he does because he just wants to be the company guy so badly and do as he's told.

I struggled to believe in strep throat at first, because I never heard anyone claiming they had it back when I lived in the UK, but over here in America everyone is claiming to have it all the time.

I mean, I know it is a real thing, and we had these medicated throat soothing sweets in the UK called Strepsils which I presumed are named after strep throat, but yep, my life experience tells me that its a bunch of hooey.

I know to ignore said life sense, but it would be a lot easier to belief in if Americans weren't always claiming to have it when they don't.

Alucard

Banned
I'd be happy with a bunch of "rain" puns, personally.

I want him to sing a bit.

"You better get ready because...heeeere comes the raaain again, fallin' on my head like a memory."

"And if you get hurt tonight, you can...blame it on the rain, yeeeaa-ee-aaah."

Mahonay

Banned

For well over a week I had the worst cold I've ever had before, trying to sleep was fucking terrible. Finally getting over it. It definitely sucks bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom