• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been too long, friends.

vJHmXpj.jpg

I don't care who has the title, John Cena is still the champ within my heart. However Roman Reigns is edging closer each day, like a clot in an artery.

UberTag

I don't care who has the title, John Cena is still the champ within my heart. However Roman Reigns is edging closer each day, like a clot in an artery.
It's either Superoman and his Vince-penned drivel or some hairy geek in a fedora who'll get booked as champ as a wimp who gets laid out all the time.

I feel that we're fucked no matter what happens.

Cagey

Banned
We have to be SURPRISED. Won't we all be SURPRISED?!?

I like surprises. I like feeling surprised and reacting accordingly. Good surprises make a show more fun and also more playful. A "surprise" appearance from Lesnar or someone else is more enjoyable than reading about it hours prior.

Seeing "MACHO MAN TO GO INTO WWE HOF" on the Off-Topic is not fun, but I'm not surprised.

Sephzilla

I still like the theory that Bryan is intentionally dressing / looking horribly so it keeps him off of Total Divas as much as possible.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I still like the theory that Bryan is intentionally dressing / looking horribly so it keeps him off of Total Divas as much as possible.

That'd be career suicide. Total Divas is the fast track to relevancy.

So who killed AR Fox? He reminds me of Bart always going for the electrified cheese.

It was Trevor Lee with a running kick to the face on the ring apron, busted him right open and left him loopy. Amazing how, given his array of ridiculous flips, it was a kick to the face that injured him - the night before he did the Lo Mein Rain and landed back-first on the floor (idiot) as well as getting thrown off the top-rope onto the ring apron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom