• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
i'll watch RAW tonight because I don't actually pay or count as a real viewer because I don't have TV. That way I don't feel bad about myself

miserable

Reigns on Raw after Rumble: "I wanted that WM main event match! And i would have gotten it if it wasn't for those meddling Daniel Bryan fans!"

Sephzilla

I think I'm going to avoid watching Raw because I know Raw will somehow find a way to kill the high I'm still on after the Packers beat Dallas yesterday.

Hasney

Will Reigns quote Leave it to Beaver today?

11310%20-%20Harry_%22Beaver%22_Cleavage%20Mrs._Cleavage%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20hugging%20suit%20wwf.gif

Cagey

Banned
"I'm gonna steal that pic-a-nic basket, Booboo... no, wait, I'm not reading this garbage. You know what? I'm Roman Reigns. What Roman Reigns does is kick people's asses. So I'm going to go out and kick Big Show's ass right now. And then I'm going to kick everyone's ass in the Rumble. And then I'm going to kick someone's ass at Wrestlemania and become WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Baleedat."

But ain't nobody wanna grab a brass ring tho. Tow that line and wind up dead.
or worse, IC champ

"but know what Seth, that's why I fucked your bitch you fat muthafucka, WEST SIDE"

I'm an East Coast guy but fuck.

tupac-hit-em-up-o.gif

Sephzilla

I think Vince is going to try to respond to the people who said he's out of touch after the sufferin' succotash promo and instead try to have Roman say something a little more modern. So I'd put money on Roman dropping some kind of 90's reference on us.

Saying "90s reference" and realizing that means something 20 years old makes me feel old as fuck

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Vince is going to try to respond to the people who said he's out of touch after the sufferin' succotash promo and instead try to have Roman say something a little more modern. So I'd put money on Roman dropping some kind of 90's reference on us.

"the truth is out there"
"ridin' low in my chair, teacher won't know I'm there"

imBask

Banned

Saying "90s reference" and realizing that means something 20 years old makes me feel old as fuck

"but you know what Seth, I did it all for the nookie, the nookie"

Cagey

Banned

Well Renee, this is a story all about how, my life got flipped turn upside down...

Seth, I couldn't help but look at you and think "who let the dogs out?"

"Could I BE more of a Superman, Seth?"

Now I'll be disappointed when Reigns inevitably poor promo on Raw doesn't quite hit the so bad its good heights presented in this thread.
I wonder if in order to make Roman look strong when we reach the traditional Raw ends with rumble competitors brawling in the ring finale they'll just have Reigns knock everyone out and stand tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom