• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mte5k3zjdx1qheauho1_250.gif

Fox318

What if...

Cena beats Brock and Rollins, Rollins cashes in and wins the title

Reigns wins the Rumble

Cena, for some reason, gets a shot at Rollins' title at Fast Lane and wins

Cena vs. Reigns headlines Mania

@_@
They don't want reigns to get booed by the cena babies

What I'm hoping is, based on some of Bryans interviews while he was out, that he realises his career is too short to be doing dumb, unentertaining shit on TV and ends up torpedoing some stupid ideas.

"WWE would like to wish Daniel Bryan the best in his future endeavors."

Brock's clearly got his hands full with Cena. Also, has Brock actually threatened Rollins yet for the curb stomp a few months back, or have I just ignored all past events?

Paul heyman shook Seths hand in the cage a few weeks back so it looks like they're on the same page?

I don't know how they're gonna work this one out unless they aim for a handicap match on the sly which ends up Brock beating them both up in the end.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I got a New 3DS (which I will thoroughly regret when the Credit Card bill comes around at the end of the month) and Persona Q. Life is good now.

Get Persona Q guys, that game is good, real good.

Reigns wouldn't get booed over Cena. It's probsbly the best way to get smarks behind the Reigns push, really, and he already gets a big pop from the mark crowd.

Gotta keep him far away from Bryan though.

So I got a New 3DS (which I will thoroughly regret when the Credit Card bill comes around at the end of the month) and Persona Q. Life is good now.

Get Persona Q guys, that game is good, real good.

I couldn't get into the drawing my maps business. I am a huge Persona fan otherwise. I may try to give it another shot when the New 3DS finally releases.

I hardly want to use my 3DS XL right now knowing that there is a better model out there with improved 3D.

imBask

Banned
Reigns wouldn't get booed over Cena. It's probsbly the best way to get smarks behind the Reigns push, really, and he already gets a big pop from the mark crowd.

Gotta keep him far away from Bryan though.

I think the crowd will go 50/50 if Reigns wins the rumble. Philly can have a pretty smarky crowd

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where is this from?

Vince, what the hell are we looking at here?

Something about the Rock and Roll Express coming into a dressing room watching Jimmy Valiant beating off under a glass table with a hooker shitting onto it. Now it's illustrated.

Christ, I never went to one, but these used to be advertised all the time with copyright infringement abound. Just used to see posters for "American Wrestling" and almost every one had the Undertaker in as well as whatever other lookalikes they could get on the poster.

Anyone have any insight into this fascinating...thing?

EDIT: Before anyone says anything, the woman in the front is Paige's mom.

Now that it's morning, Bootaaay, talk to us about this. Hasney gave me some to go on, but goddamn, look at Animal - amazing.
10551429_10204805114547480_8504244101106207863_o.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
I couldn't get into the drawing my maps business. I am a huge Persona fan otherwise. I may try to give it another shot when the New 3DS finally releases.

I hardly want to use my 3DS XL right now knowing that there is a better model out there with improved 3D.

Heh, I just rush battles and draw as it resolves those, I'm enjoying it.

As for the New 3DS, the 3D is amazing, I couldn't go longer than 15 minutes of 3D on the old 3DS, maybe 30 on the XL, but this one I can keep going. Whatever the tracking does, it's working. So that's good.

Regular now has a proper size, the XL is okay, but the size of the screens really sucks for its low resolution, the new one is a lot better.

And it's fast, so fast.

All in all, very much recommend the upgrade if you can spare the cash.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cesaro's trying so hard, but he backed the wrong horse in Kidd, even as much as I enjoy Kidd. :(

I think the crowd will go 50/50 if Reigns wins the rumble. Philly can have a pretty smarky crowd

They're not gonna like him winning the Rumble with Bryan in it, regardless. But if he does and they give Bryan a hot co-main event match at WM (no idea what atm), cena is probably Reigns' best chance to stay over.

Cagey

Banned
GameFly offering me a refund for the game I purchased rather than providing me a different (not-broken) copy of the game, "per policy".

Which is fun, given that I purchased the game on sale, and now would have to spend $10 more on top of the refund to get the same damn game.

Now that it's morning, Bootaaay, talk to us about this. Hasney gave me some to go on, but goddamn, look at Animal - amazing.
10551429_10204805114547480_8504244101106207863_o.jpg

Hah, amazing photo - not sure when this event was, but it was for a promotion called 'American Wrestling' who booked WWF tribute shows in the 90's, as Hansey said. In addition to Sweet Saraya down front, on the right is Paige's brother Zebra Kid and her dad Ricky Knight. Robbie Brookside (who now is an NXT trainer) is the longhair in the middle, the guy with shades at the back is Drew McDonald and James Mason is behind the Bushwhackers. The Undertaker is a guy who actually called himself 'The UK Undertaker'. No idea who the others are. Oh, and the guy playing Animal is also Ricky Knight.

jmdajr

HYPE! What quotes/sayings will we get from Reigns tonight?

- Yabba dabba doo!
- I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that means you!
- Totally tubular, dude!
- Why so serious?
- Quick! To the Batmobile!
- By the power of Grey Skull!
- Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hah, amazing photo - not sure when this event was, but it was for a promotion called 'American Wrestling' who booked WWF tribute shows in the 90's, as Hansey said. In addition to Sweet Saraya down front, on the right is her brother Zebra Kid and her dad Ricky Knight. Robbie Brookside (who now is an NXT trainer) is the longhair in the middle, the guy with shades at the back is Drew McDonald and James Mason is behind the Bushwhackers. The Undertaker is a guy who actually called himself 'The UK Undertaker'. No idea who the others are.

Wow, I thought the Bushwhackers were legit, they looked right on. That Animal and Taker though...

Hasney

This is the shit I was talking about Vince, now I'm off mobile. That fucking Undertaker, man. It's no wonder TNA does well over here.

New66StonePOSTER3.jpg

wrestle_poster.jpg

Fuck, why is this one not bigger, I wanna see fake fake Kane.

mRUcmRlfhhNSL4OTfbHNXMA.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god those 'new' Taker pics you posted Hasney. Has Taker looking like Reverend Ray McCall from the first Call of Juarez games:

wJOGKl4.jpg

Sephzilla

image.php

My sentiments exactly, how long until the rumble again so we can truly begin the rocky road to Wrestlemania?

Two weeks. Royal Rumble for as long as I can remember has always taken place the weekend between the NFC/AFC Championship Games and the Super Bowl.

Glass half full = we only have to suffer through two more Raws until Royal Rumble happens

imBask

Banned
i'm not watching it tonight. i have better things to do like waste my night playing fire emblem

RAW used to be my Hearthstone moment of the week because it's a pretty slow game, 50% playing, 50% watching RAW

can't do that anymore, that's too much RAW

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God, I love Sekimoto's build. Makes Ishii look like a child.
tumblr_ni21ybuEwG1qbaep1o7_1280.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just heard of this 1000 Matches in 2015 Challenge. It's a bit of a late start, but I'd love to do this.

Sephzilla

The Russo edition of Monday Night Wars was another one of those instances of WWE mocking WCW for their mistakes in the past while still making the same mistakes in the present. I really wish some rich dude would jump into the business and actually compete against Vince. It would be so good for the business.

Save_Us.ShaneOMac

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to make a spreadsheet and sort chronologically by what I watch. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with it though. 1000 matches is a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom