• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is the year, brothers
tumblr_n2isa5zWCo1ql0k28o6_250.gif

ibd5w4092wpl4p.gif

I think it's lower than that. Whoever is desperate enough to ink a PR deal with WWE.

It's not even that. Many see it as an honor. But they have to be asked for that honor first.

Not everyone is going to headline a hall of fame, but there will be plenty that go in who probably "shouldn't." But it's a completely arbitrary hall of fame with no criteria, so it doesn't matter.

UberTag

are they inducting CM Punk?
CM Punk is at least getting the Savage treatment so considering that Savage left in 1994 and is getting inducted in 2015, we're talking at least 21 years.

And that may be kind. Triple H isn't as forgiving as Vince.

Just enough space for a fourth man

and that man is....

KANE

...in 2015

I like the way you think, he has his tied rumble elimination record with HBK now so he might as well enter the title match instead where his inability to ever pin John Cena successfully will be true odds to overcome.

Sephzilla

If Koko B Ware and Drew Carey are WWE Hall of Famers that should tell you alone that the criteria for getting into the hall of fame is incredibly low. I wish the Hall of Fame was something they could reboot.

That's a pretty big caveat, don't you think?

Yeah, what I kind of meant to say was that his body of work as wrestler would get him into the Hall of Fame. So I think he "deserves" to get in but he wont for obvious reasons.

Fox318

CM Punk is at least getting the Savage treatment so considering that Savage left in 1994 and is getting inducted in 2015, we're talking at least 21 years.

And that may be kind. Triple H isn't as forgiving as Vince.

If punk gets his ass kicked in UFC he will go in.

Hell HHH will just show that as his titan-tron.

WWE2015_ad_642x361.jpg

Perfect that they have Reigns for the reading challenge graphics, as he reminds me of those those kids in English class who couldn't read aloud.

Sephzilla

And if he couldn't wrestle he would never get in.

But he did murder his family. So he won't ever get in.

Nor should he.

I agree. I just meant that his wrestling body of work would be enough to get him in if he didn't do what he did. I don't think he deserves to get in, but at one point I would have said he was a Hall of Fame talent.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think we're going somewhere with this late 90s early 2000s gimmick for Roman, guys. Dude already dresses the part with them JNCO jeans/Hot Topic pants.

Sephzilla

I think we're going somewhere with this late 90s early 2000s gimmick for Roman, guys. Dude already dresses the part with them JNCO jeans/Hot Topic pants.

If The Shield was still together all three of them could have the colored style uniforms that Roman has now. Each guy would have a different color. They could be the Power Rangers of wrestling.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel that all Jobbers for life deserve to go into the hall of fame. The top guys only get there by beating their opponents, and it's the jobbers that make it possible. They left their egos at the door, and should be rewarded for doing so.

Fox318

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I feel that all Jobbers for life deserve to go into the hall of fame. The top guys only get there by beating their opponents, and it's the jobbers that make it possible. They left their egos at the door, and should be rewarded for doing so.

P8IyI7L.jpg

jmdajr

I ain't got no problem with it. Brooklyn Brawler and Barry Howrowitz should be in it. Koko B. ware already is.

Sephzilla

I actually have zero problem with this. Jobbers were important as fuck to a lot of good wrestlers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's too bad WWE doesn't have any respect for WCW whatsoever unless it's one of Hunter's/Vince's buddies when they look at the HoF.

Otherwsie we would have already had Vader, The Steiners, and Rude in.
Pretty sure WWE has an unwritten rule of no more than 1 dead person in the HOF per year, but he should definitely be in.
No more than 1 dead person is going to be nullified because they're not going to induct Macho and not induct Liz. Also they inducted the Von Erich family.

imBask

Banned

no Zack Ryder is not getting inducted, nice try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom