• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

AJ's got a lot to go home to.

UHCpZXz.png

Cagey

Banned
Nearly 2 hours in on DVR and Naomi's glorious ass is the only good thing about this show.

I'm hyped for Roman Reigns to recite poems next week. Should be fantastic.

When did he say it the first time? I'd like to hear it.

I remember when somebody said "Bork Laser" and they were both disgusted by it.

Man it was sometime in the summer i'll check the post history.

Found it; it's the May 12th episode where I call Daniel Bryan the next Rey Mysterio.

#DuncansAlwaysRight

Kacho

Gold Member
Did you catch the small cheers and Rollins chants when Rollins was speaking at the end of the show? Crowd was digging him.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Did you catch the small cheers and Rollins chants when Rollins was speaking at the end of the show? Crowd was digging him.

My man stood up to Paul E on the mic and had Steph standing there grinning like a proud mother. His rapid improvement on the mic since the start of his heel turn is pretty incredible.

As bad as Roman is right now, and the material is doing him no favors, he needs time and practice to improve like Seth has.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My man stood up to Paul E on the mic and had Steph standing there grinning like a proud mother. His rapid improvement on the mic since the start of his heel turn is pretty incredible.

As bad as Roman is right now, and the material is doing him no favors, he needs time and practice to improve like Seth has.

D-Bry also had a very nice night on the mic.

Cagey

Banned
Bryans "I run a localvore brunch only restaurant in Greenpoint" look is one step above HBK equipped with his Deer Hunter Big Buck Edition alternate skin. God damnit stop looking like a goof.

Paracelsus

The worst is Cena, right now he looks like this

jay_north5qjnd.png

It's kinda embarrassing, maybe he thinks he can go on because of Hogan using the red and yellow, but it's not the same thing at all.

Cagey

Banned
bryan.jpg

You don't want this fight, friend. Stand down.

His job is to look like he can beat people up, not to look as weak as possible. I get that part of the charm for some people is looking like a random indie rock concert goer who can fight but his look was best during those Punk Kane triple threat matches.

He should cut his damn hair.

Paracelsus

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/bryan.jpg[img]

His job is to look like he can beat people up, not to look as weak as possible. I get that part of the charm for some people is looking like a random indie rock concert goer who can fight but his look was best during those Punk Kane triple threat matches.

He should cut his damn hair.[/QUOTE]

His best look is easily shaved clean with clean cut hair, the way he looked when he first came into the wwe. He's got a good face, his beard is as stupid as Foley's. At best, have him grow some stubble but that's it. A short man should not have both long hair and long beard, it looks goofy as hell.

bryan.jpg

He should cut his damn hair.
This damn look, what the heck lol. He looks like he's one of the Decemberists.

It's becoming a parody of sports entertainment...that's the lowest of the low. It's sad when Russo of all people saying the product is garbage.

Well, some if not all wrasslegaf has an option. Not watch Raw all the way till the Rumble, or cave in and expect the same ol' shit.

rock is no sarge

ckQXYmN.gif

Sgt. Slaughter was one of the best bumpers of all time. His matches against Bob Backlund from the early 80s are some of the most underrated matches ever, and I'll never forget how he bumped around the ring like a pinball for Warrior at the 1991 Royal Rumble. The guy was over 300lbs and he was bumping around the ring like he was Shawn Michaels or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom