• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorakai

i324Jiu.gif

bork isn't a mark for himself because he already has real life success. man will do whatever it takes to make the other guy look good because he ain't about this carny business.

Big One

Banned
Brock is way better at selling/bumping than Cena. Then again it's always been one of his secret strong suits.
It's because Brock is a shooter. Why do you think selling in NJPW is so freakishly good? Guys there are taught how to sell by feeling real pain.

did they just do a promo for the network

in the middle of their main event angle???

CARNY AS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

They really need to. Boost Network numbers, get more money. Although they should have also told people that Lesnar and Bryan were on the show tonight too, that would have drawn more eyes for the Network promo but that would be too intelligent.

Cena is still leaping into the air to take the curb stomp for no reason then? Why am I not surprised. Brock sells it amazingly in that gif.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I really dont see anything wrong with it.

I don't get why he jumps for it. It's completely unnecessary and makes the move look more cartoony than it should. He's legit curbstomping you, you don't have to go out of your way to make it look more impactful.

Heroman

Banned
I don't get why he jumps for it. It's completely unnecessary and makes the move look more cartoony than it should. He's legit curbstomping you, you don't have to go out of your way to make it look more impactful.

The crub stomp is werid move .Brock has done the same thing to a lesser effect I mean this
tumblr_ncb9729YPy1tak6hao1_500.gif

looks bad as fuck

Wait, this isn't the full Macho Man Story on the Network, it's that "First Look" preview shit.

These carny motherfuckers.

I've got the blu ray, it's a decent doco but doesn't go into anywhere near as much detail as I expected. Good retrospective overall though. Runs about 100 minutes I think, could have easily done with another hour, especially considering how little interviews with Randy are included. Most of the good stuff comes from Lanny and his mum (who is totally awesome).

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't believe you. I read that Kane was on it.

Completely different thing.

Last time THE DEVIL'S FAVORITE DAEMON, THE DAEMON KANE put D-Bry out of action. FOREVER. This time plucky fan favorite Korporate Kane got his butt whumped by the Goat Faced midget.

Goat>Korporate>Daemon>Goat

It's like Pokémon!

I feel like Brock doesn't get enough credit in the selling department. He sells perfectly for a guy his size/credibility.

I thought he was pretty well liked in that regard? He sells big but not to the zany cartoonish level that Ziggler does.

Although I'm still a huge mark for the insanely cartoonish sell Rock does for the Stunner. Makes it look like a fucking atom bomb lol.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The crub stomp is werid move .Brock has done the same thing to a lesser effect I mean this
tumblr_ncb9729YPy1tak6hao1_500.gif

looks bad as fuck

His sell tonight was much better but he's still eating canvas there. Cena leaps up on the move and then blatantly protects his face, it just looks ridiculous.

Orton does a pretty good job with the move too.

n4CVTC4.gif

UberTag

PPL Center just had to ruin the rumble.
Imagine Cena pinning Brock in the triple threat.
That would ruin the Rumble, Mania and last year's Summerslam all in one fell swoop.
Plus, he would tie Flair's 16 world titles. That's like a quadruple kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom