• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

MpvhLY1.png
RJljyc8.png
PRw3fEP.png
32om8uh.png
TAMj066.png

Big Show backs off as Reigns takes the mic. Reigns says Big Show did win the title from “The Hulkster” when he debuted, and he remembers it because he was about 12 years old when it happened. Reigns then went into storytelling mode, talking about Jack and the Beanstalk.

Please tell me we get some little red riding hood on smackdown

I'm having a panic attack over the Cena champion mention even if it is probably just an old template. That would wreck so, so much. A cash-in would make sense for Rollins in a sports sense but it doesn't help any storylines yet.

He's neutered as a heel without the briefcase and beaten for the championship. Think about it. If he cashed in now it means he'd lose it at WM and be buried instantly. For that to not happen the following people wouldn't be able to take the title at WM: Cena, Bryan, Reigns, Lesnar. That's crazytalk. For his own good Rollins should pray he doesn't cash in yet.

Lesnar vs Bryan at WM since that would be a draw without the title, but that means Bryan can't win the Rumble (likely from #1) and fans will burn the place to the ground if he doesn't. Especially if Cena wins the title immediately before that. It also means Reigns is our assumed Rumble winner (or Cena #30 after a loss) which is also horrible. Oh god, the heckling would be epic.

His best look is easily shaved clean with clean cut hair, the way he looked when he first came into the wwe. He's got a good face, his beard is as stupid as Foley's.
He'll end up having a Beard vs Beard match at some point. Gotta sell one round of merch with the beard before WM first!

UberTag

Lesnar vs Bryan at WM since that would be a draw without the title, but that means Bryan can't win the Rumble (likely from #1) and fans will burn the place to the ground if he doesn't. Especially if Cena wins the title immediately before that. It also means Reigns is our assumed Rumble winner (or Cena #30 after a loss) which is also horrible. Oh god, the heckling would be epic.
I'm waiting for the promo mockery chants to start up.

"You're Sylvester!"
"Where's your beanstalk?"
"Superfool!"
"Vince's Puppet!"

I want to believe he's dressed like that ironically but I can't give Cena that much credit.
I'm always surprised when he's not wearing his own merch.

Fox318

I'm waiting for the promo mockery chants to start up.

"You're Sylvester!"
"Where's your beanstalk?"
"Superfool!"
"Vince's Puppet!"

I'm always surprised when he's not wearing his own merch.

Reigns will still have a few people on his side:

• Women
  • Some gay men
  • The 14 Reigns marks
  • Children

The way he describes selling the stunner in the book is weird, he just finds it completely natural to flip 180 degrees.

I fucking love the shit out of over-selling, whether they think it is or not.

Shawn%20Michaels%20overselling%20for%20Hulk%20Hogan.gif

Which book is this btw? The Rock Says? Been meaning to get around to it. Worth the read?

rock is no sarge

ckQXYmN.gif

LOL I think the Stunner is the single greatest finisher to sell. Just fucking do whatever the hell you want!!! Man, I miss Slaughter.

Vylash

baby girl, the reigns train can't be stopped, and if you think what he did tonight was amazing, wait until you see what he does next week when he serves it cold and oh so slow, he's gonna prove that the big show...is full of something else. sufferin' succotash, he's gonna make his own game of thrones, and you can believe

tumblr_ngn0rs9U8U1tgpid8o3_500.gif

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

LLiNf8j.gif

Anth0ny

So there's a thread on Reddit about William Regal's amazing commentary. Some of the posts:

"The thing about the Worm is that Scotty 2 Hotty knows precisely where to bring that chop down. He puts all of his weight, all of his power into the edge of his hand and strikes at the larynx and carotid. He's hit me with it several times and I'm lucky to be alive."

"Well you see, of course Cameron knows that you can't be pinned on your stomach. Her opponent is in a daze and she is trying to make Naomi think she is getting pinned to force her to expend energy trying to kick out. Truly a brilliantly cerebral mind game by Cameron."

Hogan just hit Kevin Nash in a pressure point on the Solar Plexus that can permanently paralyze a man if done at full force. He's lucky to be standing again after that.

Now I wish they got Regal to call Raw. Imagine someone on commentary taking all the bullshit we see on Raw every week deadly serious. Shit would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom