• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaladin

Raw last night was horrible. Why you ask?

They went nowhere with the main Cena vs Authority angle, nowhere. They just rehashed the old lines and had The Authority beat Cena in a lumberjack match with Rollins.

The writers continued their war against Roman Reigns with a fairy tale. Can you give this guy some believable material? Seriously?

And then that Brock / Heyman interview segment.....I love Paul Heyman, I really do, but dammit he about put me to sleep.

At least I stayed awake though for the Bryan/Steph segment. Glad we're getting what appears to be a final chapter in Kane vs Bryan.....please WWE let it be a final chapter. It's at least logical for Bryan to get his heat back vs Kane when he returns after the beatdown angle, so that was the best segment of the night.

And then lets talk about that contract signing.......Brock Lesnar gets a curb stomp to end Raw? The beast incarnate? At least it played into Rollin's MO and he did that only after Cena hit him with an AA, but still.....Lesnar has been protected well till then.

As of now, there are three reasons I watch Raw: Rollins, Bryan and Brock. Really only Rollins and Bryan but I'll take what I can get with Brock.

What's on NXT this week?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
giphy.gif

The attempt to draw something serious and well thought out of some trash tv like Raw explains the Parks and Rec gif

friend friend

Kaladin

Well I've heard it lasted
anywhere from 2 to 3 minutes

Well they have like 8 more weeks of tv to tape to the next special so the match had to happen, Could always do a rematch at the next special.

Sounds about right for a mid-card match. I hope they do continue it to the special, but they couldn't go 8 more weeks without escalating the feud to a match.

strobogo

Banned
Speaking of annoying voices, how is this Nostalgia Critic dude remotely popular? I finally watched one of his videos and

• Annoying as shit voice
• Dresses like Sami Zayn
• Cheap as shit microphone despite all the youtube views
• Cheap as shit 'set'
• Doesn't know anything about anything he talks about
• Awful fucking sense of humor

And yet he's popular. And I get the thing with internet personalities. There's a lot that I think aren't funny, but I understand their style of humor and why people like them. I have no idea why anyone like this guy.

He's really terrible. Probably the worst of that type of character.

We are in the pro wrestling thread.

Let's judge people that watch stuff that is actually funny while we sit through three hours of the most boring television a week.

...okay.

Browny

Banned
I'm annoyed I missed out on the Catsaro "pew pew" t-shirt on Redbubble a few weeks back... I would have worn the heck out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom