• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

New Paige...

200px-575Gothorita.png

KissVibes

Banned
The UFC Q&A is embarassing because WWE smarks wanted to yuck it up and get seen on /r/squaredcircle and UFC fans wanted to ask dumbfuck questions. Oh and it was REAL smart to let everyone get drunk at this event. You know, a LIVE Q&A. For a guy that is straight edge too. Makes perfect sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I need to replay Sunset and buy some of the big Horizon 2 dlc, but I've been real 'eh' about playing games lately.

cdViking

Reigns/Rusev is actually pretty decent on Smackdown
until the obvious dq finish
. Shocking that if you build someone as strong consistently, they look believably strong! Nice to see Rusev work his way up the card... he better win clean over Ryback.

My Xbox One comes tomorrow. I am adequately prepared to do nothing with it except download Killer Instinct tomorrow thanks to mah bandwidth

cdViking

Also, I'm all for celebrating hot woman wrestler gifs, but the level to which a few people in a community otherwise heads/shoulders above any other on NeoGaf salivate over nudes is creepy.

How's the eShop on the Wii U. I'd like to go digital with it but I know I'll only have 32 gigs. I just don't want to have to get up and change discs ever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why's that?
Most of my 2014 has been more interest in video game history, playing old arcade games and old pinballs than anything else. I'm not even one of those 'man new games are teh suck'. I think it's more a getting older thing of 'these old games are so simple to jump into' like I can just play Robotron whenever wherever. I don't have to be in 'a mood.' The only games I got really addicted to this year was South Park and Sunset Overdrive. And Forza. Barely touched my PS4 other than the GTA remake, which I played a lot of but obviously not near as much as when it first came out. I barely remember playing any other games this year on my new consoles for more than 5 minutes, and I've never been a Nintendo fan. I think Shadow or Mordor being such a big hit with everyone this year was kind of my moment of 'no, no it's the kids who are out of touch' because I thought that game was completely directionless ass and want no part of any games that are inspired by it in the future.

Could also be that I worked at a Gamestop for like 6 years, so I'm partially sick of games as that sucked it out of me completely.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I remember when Lego City Undercover came out and people were trying to buy it digitally and it was a huge nightmare. I went to Target, bought it, and was several hours into it the next day while people in the OT were still trying to download it.

And I'm as pro-digital as you can get.

Who the fuck is Wesley Blake?!

Watching the 92 rumble

Hennan in fine form

That is PRIME Heenan. 92 Rumble is possibly my favorite match ever because Heenan realizes his life is totally over the second Flair comes out at 3, and Monsoon keeps trolling him about it...

Until Flair fucking wins

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also I have to buy a new Xbox One instead of borrowing my brothers since he's moving out of town. Why is the Unity bundle cheaper than a regular one? because you're stuck with AC Unity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom