• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiguel182

I watched that Bad Blood promo for UFC 182 and, friends, I'm hyped!

I probably won't watch the entire PPV but I'll watch that fight tomorrow that's for sure.

Sabucin

tumblr_mkcwmjx5c91rhfzyao1_250.gif

zychi

Banned
I watched that Bad Blood promo for UFC 182 and, friends, I'm hyped!

I probably won't watch the entire PPV but I'll watch that fight tomorrow that's for sure.
My usual lamp site is broken ever since the WWEN came out :/ Gonna have to pony up the $60 I think

UberTag

Wwe doesn't want to ruin the swerve when he wins the rumble.
I wonder if Cesaro will beat Santino's record for fastest elimination courtesy of one Roman Reigns.

Perhaps Cesaro will break the record by eliminating himself because it will be a funny joke due to how Swiss he is.
Lawler can make Timex jokes.

XenoRaven

I'm watching all the Vader videos on NJPW World and in this one match Vader blades on his arm really bad and the camera gets a nice close up of it like one of Boots's CZW gifs. There's also what appears to be Young Lion Suzuki at the end. At least I really hope that's him, otherwise this post will come off as somewhat racist.

gaiadyne

You know while I was playing Pokemon Roman Reigns really reminded me of this Pokemon
raw_07142014dg_2536.jpg
464Rhyperior.png

Is there any pokemon you guys can't help but think look like wrestlers

strobogo

Banned
Since the disc for On Her Majesty's Secret Service is super scratched up, I'll give you two gifs I was able to get from it.

izndljajPLzBG.gif

ibghSzz2yxI61j.gif

I got about 42 minutes in. It's almost unreadable. Can't even rip it to my hard drive it is so bad. I'm not sure how I feel about Lazy Bee. His fight scenes are dope, but he's not a good actor and the line dubbing is AWFUL. As is most of the editing during the fight scenes.

Smackdown on in the background and it seems odd that they've just kind of thrown the first post Wyatt family encounter for Big Red Rowan and Bray just out there like that, on the non canon show.

Is there any pokemon you guys can't help but think look like wrestlers

jswfs.png

Bah Gawd it's Kane!

Send him out in doubles with Gogoat for Team Hell No.

SmithnCo

Smackdown on in the background and it seems odd that they've just kind of thrown the first post Wyatt family encounter for Big Red Rowan and Bray just out there like that, on the non canon show.

Yeah, that was weird.

In other news, I like the catgirl rosebud.

gaiadyne

jswfs.png

Bah Gawd it's Kane!

that devils favorite demon lol

Here is what Cena reminds me of
068Machamp.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

jswfs.png

Bah Gawd it's Kane!

That's definitely Kane because I remember it constantly showing up when I was playing White and me being like 'FOR FUCKS SAKE I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU ANYMORE'

Watching the 89 Royal Rumble and I'm absolutely loving Demolition just brawling with each other as 1 and 2. I'd love to see a Hoss tag team brawl with each other in the Rumble this year, only to stop and attack whoever comes in after them, eliminate them and then go back to brawling with each other.

Ends with them eliminating each other, and they have a good old brohug of respect on the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom