• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

And Cesaro dresses like a man.

gqpI809.gif

vs Bryan

YVDlENq.jpg

UberTag

Why are you people still sending in nominations for the Avatar Rumble?

I AM NOT TAKING NOMINATIONS YET

YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SEND AFTER THEY ARE OPEN NEXT WEEK.
Sunny's pulling a Nintendo here, friends.
He'll open up noms at some god forsaken hour on a Wednesday morning and they'll fill up in 15 minutes with nothing but old WCW guys like La Parka.
He owns your souls.

He'll also be repeating the above post non-stop telling people to "please stop PMing him with picks" even if nobody actually is. Just to exaggerate demand and drive you all batty.

I know all his carny tricks.

Ozone

Anyone else traveling to attend NXT Takeover next month? This will be my second NXT show, the first being ArRIVAL.

Tickets went on sale this morning and just sold out.

strobogo

Banned
Fucking looooooooooooooooooooool this episode of Livewire. Russo shows up, immediately starts SHOOTING, saying the show sucks, calls Dok out as Michael Hayes while Cornette laughs, then he shits on Cornette. This is well before McMahon even joins the show. I think clips from this show and the one when Heyman called in are the only two Livewire clips that are ever acknowledged by WWE.

DMczaf

Fucking looooooooooooooooooooool this episode of Livewire. Russo shows up, immediately starts SHOOTING, saying the show sucks, calls Dok out as Michael Hayes while Cornette laughs, then he shits on Cornette. This is well before McMahon even joins the show. I think clips from this show and the one when Heyman called in are the only two Livewire clips that are ever acknowledged by WWE.

Best episode of Livewire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tibDfZ0llJQ

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No Mercy lets you have intergender rumbles.

When I got it for Christmas and played with my brothers, I totally won with Linda McMahon. She had a sick top rope armdrag.

Fox318

Someone just post the Vince 'you don't like what you like. You like what I TELL you to like' promo.

The people have told vince what they like.

They don't watch his shows
They don't watch his XFL
They don't like his Reigns
They don't like his Cena
They don't vote for his wife
They don't buy his network
They don't buy his PPVs
They think his product is embarrassing
They don't go to house shows
They don't go to his TV shows

Last year's Rumble had so many, as Matt Striker would put it, "mark out moments," like JTG coming out to Virgil's music, Nick Jackson channeling strong style and executing clean suplexes on Earthquake, and Shinsuke getting eliminated in record time. Hopefully 2k15 isn't so shitty as to not be able to top those

A shame. I love the idea of everyone having Sasha Banks avatars.

I hope we can eventually have a reality where this thread has 40 Alexa Bliss avatars going on.

It's Savio Vega isn't it

I remember thinking, "what fuckin jobber would pick Savio Vega as their entry" last year and it's really obvious in retrospect.

Though that was better than MARC MERO. I don't remember who did that one though. Sunny's reaction to Mero as the final competitor was priceless

I don't know he kind of turned me off by being so into it

OH MAN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GUY

*Rusev does a regular kick*

OH WHAT DESTRUCTIVE POWER

Maybe Cole just gets confused when he's told to put somebody over.

Actually his whole appearance was pretty fantastic. Showed some moves, got presented as a monster and needed four people to eliminate him. Really good main roster debut, and he's been pretty great since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom