• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't it be wild to see this thread full of Daniel Bryan avatars?

giphy.gif

I don't know who to enter into the Rumble though: The Rock, Ryback, or Kevin Nash. All of them are amazing and better than anyone on the shitty Raw roster.

Judging by his wedding, I'd guess that he is an atheist and as a result much smarter than people that believe in myths and fairytales like myself and Strobogo.

I'd be curious why you'd put your support behind such a poor role model, but I suppose that's your prerogative as white christian male in the 18-49 demographic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hope they get Brody in the HoF one of these days just to get Hansen to induct him.
Referencing the Labels episode of OG Dexter's Lab just earned you a spot in KG's Fave Five Wrasslin and Wrasslin-related Things.

Trying to get us that tumblr demo.

imBask

Banned
NXT Spoiler question

it says Zayn attacked Dillinger before the bell...
Zayn also gave an heel-ish elbow to Neville this week

are they slowly turning him heel or something?

NXT Spoiler question

I hope not. I think it's just that he's severely pissed at Owens and doesn't give a shit about anything else.

Dixie begging people to watch Impact on twitter lol

She does that all the time.

Funniest thing about it is that last week, TNA and Destination America were saying the "ratings reports were false" and that they were going to release the real numbers.

And then they never did.

TNA gonna TNA.

Ithil

NXT Spoiler question

Not at all. This is the first show after he got attacked for a second time by Kevin Owens so he's all pissed off. He's still face after the feud with Neville but now has more of an edge to him.

She does that all the time.

Funniest thing about it is that last week, TNA and Destination America were saying the "ratings reports were false" and that they were going to release the real numbers.

And then they never did.

TNA gonna TNA.

They are pretty much irrelevant now. Can't wait to see how low the ratings drop for Friday nights. I'm hoping they do like 150k viewers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched Tiger Mask vs El Canek from 1981, December. El Canek was such a fucking asshole, amazing heel. Great match. Lots of mean, cruel bullshit going on and poor Tiger Mask got bloodied early on. If you have NJPW World it's here: http://njpwworld.com/p/s_series_00039_1_1

If you've never heard of El Canek, dude was bodyslamming Andre in the 70s before Hogan even thought about it. El Canek is a legend.

Ah so that was the throwback element of Cena's new clusterfuck shirt, couldn't see the various cena attires/gimmicks in the smaller pic earlier.
Notice of course how the three variants all come from a time before mid 2005, since then he's had nothing else different to throwback to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom