• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they have something in the works. They didn't know for sure he was coming back until he got cleared the Raw he announced it on. Presumably all plans for him were on hold until that time.
I believe John Cena had specially designed merchandise when he returned from injury. It's not too hard to read into it, it seems fairly obvious that they're trying to bury him.

UberTag

Everyone's always like, "Just wait until we get a sea of D.Brine, Roman and Ryback avatars around here". And yet that never happens because of the way Sunny takes nominations. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if NONE of those three are even on the card.

He caps it at 30. Rumble avatar submissions will last an hour or two at most. Half of the obvious choices to be included in that Rumble never even materialize. And because everyone wants individual bragging rights they'll sign up what they believe is an obscure name that nobody else will and we end up with a Rumble filled with Zandigs and Marchie Archies until we all wind up sporting avatars of The Big Show at the end of the day.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince, I call gimmick infringement.

On what?

Everyone's always like, "Just wait until we get a sea of D.Brine, Roman and Ryback avatars around here". And yet that never happens because of the way Sunny takes nominations. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if NONE of those three are even on the card.

He caps it at 30. Rumble avatar submissions will last an hour or two at most. Half of the obvious choices to be included in that Rumble never even materialize. And because everyone wants individual bragging rights they'll sign up what they believe is an obscure name that nobody else will and we end up with a Rumble filled with Zandigs and Marchie Archies until we all wind up sporting avatars of The Big Show at the end of the day.

I honestly don't know of a better idea.

I would like to do a Rivalry 'event' here sometime where 1v1s happen, via avatars, for avatar bets between two people. That could be fun.

I believe John Cena had specially designed merchandise when he returned from injury. It's not too hard to read into it, it seems fairly obvious that they're trying to bury him.

ibnHSXOF9liDQu.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You took my WWE/Disney question.....thought about taking it to the OT, but figured it was more of a question for here.

Oh, sorry - I didn't really think much of it. I...don't know what to tell you from there on though. Sorry! :(

As I've mentioned before, I'm willing to forgo the element of surprise and announce that I'm choosing Daniel Bryan for the avatar rumble. He's locked in.

Avatar Rumble (not to be confused with Rumble Pool, etc)

-- Your entry vote's cost is your avatar. By submitting a wrestler in the Avatar Rumble, you are acknowledging that you will change your avatar to be an avatar of the winning entrant, and maintain it for ONE FULL MONTH afterwards.

-- You enter your wrestler by PMing myself, Vince McMahon, with your entrant. This will put you on the list.

-- The list is first-come, first-serve until we fill all of the available slots. I will need to verify with the piece of shit WWE2k15 game that there are only 30 man Rumbles available, so PLAN on it filling up quickly.

-- The Rumble will take place the day before the actual Royal Rumble. It will be announced in here what the time will be but expect it to be in the evening for Americans.

-- It will be broadcast on Twitch - http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns is the channel that will be streaming it.

-- If you welch on your bet (don't switch avatars) you will be juniored. We have admin support on this. Live up to your bet.

-- There will NOT be an announced list of who's entered - that makes it more fun. Feel free to spoil your entry if you wish, but there will not be a master list and the entrants are RANDOMIZED. Earthquake could very well be #30.

-- If I can manage to get my old capture device working (doubtful) I will do this in WWE2k14, which holds 40 slots. Do not expect this to work, but I will make an attempt.

Are WWE/NXT Divas allowed as entries?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why are you people still sending in nominations for the Avatar Rumble?

I AM NOT TAKING NOMINATIONS YET

YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SEND AFTER THEY ARE OPEN NEXT WEEK.

DMczaf

Why are you people still sending in nominations for the Avatar Rumble?

I AM NOT TAKING NOMINATIONS YET

YOU WILL NEED TO RE-SEND AFTER THEY ARE OPEN NEXT WEEK.

I say you DQ them.

Winner, by default.....can't reveal my hand just yet! It's going to be an Avatar Rumble....FOR A NEW GENERAITON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom