• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

It seems like the odd man out. Lazybee seemed like a total cunt in the Bond doc.

He was a real dick once the movie came out, felt Bond was a brute and beneath him. Didn't help his agent convinced him the films would bomb in 70's society.

Movie is okay. Really solid with good direction, plot and acting was average in my opinion. Would have been impressive at the time though.

Blue Pants is more over than like half the WWE roster.

Also, cool episode of NXT as always but next week is looking promising. Zayn back, Itami vs Axel and a tag team championship match are all things to look forward to.

Super happy to see Itami get his shot on his own, crowd are way too into Balor at the moment for Itami to shine. They quickly get behind him once the kicks start flying but it'd be nice to see all the spotlight on him for once.

second Ascension/Balor and Itami match was much better than the first, Hideo looked great and his new finisher is really good, Viktor looks way better with his hair down and i wish he'd just keep it that way

Helped that Hideo actually got some non-getting-the-shit-beat-out-of-him time this match! Really entertaining.

He was a real dick once the movie came out, felt Bond was a brute and beneath him. Didn't help his agent convinced him the films would bomb in 70's society.

Movie is okay. Really solid with good direction, plot and acting was average in my opinion. Would have been impressive at the time though.

TBF Connery thinks the same way

Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive

nothing else matters

Horizon 2 is on my shortlist, since the first one was aaaawesome.

I played Sunset over Christmas, and was eh on it. Getting D4 for free and trying Killer Instinct/the other free games should hold me over, along with Unity

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How much did you play? The game doesn't grab you until you get a few weapons and when the controls sync up with you. Then when you get it, you totally get it.

I may get this to relive Halo with my HS friends, though it depends on cost.

How much did you play? The game doesn't grab you until you get a few weapons and when the controls sync up with you. Then when you get it, you totally get it.

I didn't play up to the airdash, but I played a few hours. I played it on my own Live account, so will that save transfer?

Sunset Overdrive

*airdash*

Guys. I like destiny

Bronson get dragon age

I got it for PS4. I've played it for like 12 hours. I HAVEN'T DONE SHIT IN IT UGGGGH

Halo seems to be fixed now so if you're into that it's a no-brainer.

I haven't played too much of Sunset Overdrive but gawd damn it I like that it stands out. Soundtrack is killer.

Watching Backlash 2000 right now + plotting my Wii U weekend.

Holy shit Debra's announcing. Woof.

Can't believe Torri was with a scrub like X-Pac. I was so pissed when those two betrayed Kane but now I wish they would have finished him for good.

I liked the Run DMC DX song as a kid

Holy shit Debra's announcing. Woof.

Can't believe Torri was with a scrub like X-Pac. I was so pissed when those two betrayed Kane but now I wish they would have finished him for good.

I liked the Run DMC DX song as a kid

Debra was TERRIBLE at Backlash 2000. Good thing it was for one match

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some guy on youtube was saying Stevie Ray works for a moving company or something now and looks the exact same.

Book him for NJPW instead of Striker.

sunset's legit but in a way that you kinda gotta accept that its old school feeling. There's not much else to do other than running around and shooting shit.

I loved it.

jred2k

That Punk press conference is amazing. I loved how he just had to grin and eat shit whenever someone called him Phil.

DMczaf

That Punk press conference is amazing. I loved how he just had to grin and eat shit whenever someone called him Phil.

I bet that asshole misses the PG era now.

If an 8 year old during Q&A asked to play Rock Paper Scissor, it's cute as hell.

If a 35 year old grown ass man holding a beer can asks you that shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom