• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had a problem buying games from GameFly. Always gets to me fast (by free shipping standards) and in great condition.

I prefer to buy older disc based games in person. I've had way too many problems with resellers who have no business resurfacing discs just destroying their own product and thinking you're making shit up.

Noticed Triple H had a bracelet on Raw and it looked like something one of his daughters would make. I had to look it up, because I didn't realize his oldest would be 9 now.

6ufkgoV.jpg

Almost brings a tear to my eye.

Seriously Haitch, stop successfully convincing me that you're not an ass

Did they give these ascension geeks the worst lines ever to say on purpose? How are they supposed to be taken seriously in a match at the ppv when they got embarassed on Raw? This is supposed to be a joke tag team right?

Cagey

Banned
I've decided that I want "BORN AND BRED TO RIP AND SHRED" to be the epitaph on my tombstone.

Did they give these ascension geeks the worst lines ever to say on purpose? How are they supposed to be taken seriously in a match at the ppv when they got embarassed on Raw? This is supposed to be a joke tag team right?

That would have been some gangster action movie shit to say back in the 1980s, which I think has to be the point.

Hex

Banned

That is what I was thinking. Not just the lines, the delivery.
There has to be a self aware pay off.

I like that this years main event of WM is heading into the same "no one will give a fuck" direction as last year and apparently WWE's solution now is to add Cena to it.

I'm happy HHH is the dude who will put Sting over in his first WWE match. NuTrips is da best.

He's actually been very good. When you compare him to everyone he used to run with, he still looks the best, and is contributing in so many ways. I have a lot of respect for him.

jmdajr

The Rock should do an intervention with Foley to help him get his health in order.

edit: and put it on the wwe network. see that was easy.

jmdajr

Pretty much anybody that wants to go will be able to go to mania next year. I wonder if they will sell the standing room only area too.

DMczaf

It's really annoying that he's STILL wearing t-shirts. This motherfucker has had months upon months to get ready for this WM and he still has to wear t-shirts.

It's really annoying that he's STILL wearing t-shirts. This motherfucker has had months upon months to get ready for this WM and he still has to wear t-shirts.

It's pretty obvious he's done no training to get ready. He will stink it up in the ring at Mania. Crowd will probably carry the match like in Hogan vs Rock.

jmdajr

Maybe it's for the best man. Hopefully he's doing his DDP Yoga and the actual match will be good. We know great leader has been training since we all follow him on Instgram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom