• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Ascension is ok, look:

qFaIIsc.png

They'll recover with a win.

DiscoJon

Banned
There's a very high chance of Triple H pinning Sting. Even if he gives Sting a victory afterwards. He's a mark for wrestling, and he's a mark for himself. Even if he does what's for 'the greater good' later on, he wants that notch. He wants to say 'I was the guy who stuck with the WWF through it all and I pinned the guy who stuck with the WCW through it all.' After all this hype of bringing Brock back, he beat Brock. He was booked to practically destroy Undertaker in their match.

He'll want something for himself. He's smart, but he's not completely selfless.

How many times did Brock (as a mega-heel) beat up Hunter (as a face) before they had the blow-off match at 'Mania?

Who won the two matches Triple H had with the Undertaker? Who? When people look online to see results, who are they going to see as the winner? Are they going to see "The Undertaker won" but with a note saying: "Well, the Undertaker won, but oh boy, Triple H really beat the crap out him!!!" ?

Did HHH put Bryan over last year?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What is the Wasteland?

Why are we being welcomed into it?

I thought they were doing some egyptian gimmick.

Aren't they vampires?

Is this a cult thing?

What is the Wasteland?

Why are we being welcomed into it?

I thought they were doing some egyptian gimmick.

Aren't they vampires?

Is this a cult thing?
I don't know what or where this Wasteland is, but they don't seem very welcoming. The Wasteland needs better customer service reps.

Hasney

So before he retires, they better have interviewed Jim Johnston about every single theme he's ever done, because I could listen to him talk about it all day.

The Ascension is ok, look:

qFaIIsc.png

They'll recover with a win.

Shame they'll be jobbing, BUT YAY OUTLAWS ARE BACK. Shame they're not working a good team.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How many times did Brock (as a mega-heel) beat up Hunter (as a face) before they had the blow-off match at 'Mania?

Who won the two matches Triple H had with the Undertaker? Who? When people look online to see results, who are they going to see as the winner? Are they going to see "The Undertaker won" but with a note saying: "Well, the Undertaker won, but oh boy, Triple H really beat the crap out him!!!" ?

Did HHH put Bryan over last year?

When people look online to see the results, who are they going to see as the winner of Brock vs Triple H? Or are they going to have a note saying 'but Brock broke his arm before the match!' Former UFC champion beaten by Triple H. That's the notch that he wanted and the one he got at the expense of killing Brock's momentum.

Of course he did. I don't know why you seem to think that I think it's an all or nothing thing with him.Because he knew it was going to benefit the company for Bryan to win AND it wouldn't do much for him as it wouldn't get him more heat than he already had.

strobogo

Banned
When people look online to see the results, who are they going to see as the winner of Brock vs Triple H? Or are they going to have a note saying 'but Brock broke his arm before the match!' Former UFC champion beaten by Triple H. That's the notch that he wanted and the one he got at the expense of killing Brock's momentum.

Of course he did. I don't know why you seem to think that I think it's an all or nothing thing with him.Because he knew it was going to benefit the company for Bryan to win AND it wouldn't do much for him as it wouldn't get him more heat than he already had.

They're going to not give a shit who won or lost because the match was boring as shit.

The #RAWlternative stream got 12k viewers last night and Beyond confirmed they'll be doing another in the future. Would be cool if it became a regular thing, get a bunch more promotions involved and have an alternative to RAW every Monday night.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's with the scar under Brock's left eye? When did he get that?
The #RAWlternative stream got 12k viewers last night and Beyond confirmed they'll be doing another in the future. Would be cool if it became a regular thing, get a bunch more promotions involved and have an alternative to RAW every Monday night.

Are those better numbers than Lucha Underground?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I know "don't look at the chat room" but doesn't the insane amount of racist pieces of shit keep you away a little bit? It bummed me waaaay the fuck out.

Hasney

I've gotta say, Raw last night wasn't horrible skipping through it. Bryan match was dumb, BUT GOTTA POP THAT SMACKDOWN RATING SOMEHOW and the legends segments were fun, but I still couldn't watch most of the rest of it. It is a lot easier without King out there.

DiscoJon

Banned

You really think no one would bother looking back at previous matches leading up to Wrestlemania?

You have become the very definition of "moving the goal posts" in whatever you respond to. I can't even argue anymore. You win. Great job. I look forward to more random pre-1998 obscure Japanese wrestling gifs from you in the future.

I've gotta say, Raw last night wasn't horrible skipping through it. Bryan match was dumb, BUT GOTTA POP THAT SMACKDOWN RATING SOMEHOW and the legends segments were fun, but I still couldn't watch most of the rest of it. It is a lot easier without King out there.

"I want to be the face of SmackDown"

OK! Enjoy jobbing to Bray Wyatt on RAW!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How do people feel about a WBF Revival in Dallas for Mania 32 before Mania? We can call it MuscleMania.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You really think no one would bother looking back at previous matches leading up to Wrestlemania?
You are literally arguing against yourself at this point. So people are going to look up previous match history? But they're not going to watch those previous matches where Hunter is booked strong?

You have become the very definition of "moving the goal posts" in whatever you respond to. I can't even argue anymore. You win. Great job. I look forward to more random pre-1998 obscure Japanese wrestling gifs from you in the future.
Are you so childish that you can't even have an argument without trying to make it personal?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yknow, the racist shit on a sidebar during some indie matches shouldn't bother me. Ignore my question Boots.

I'm more interested in figuring out why, when given an alternative that is good wrestling, I decided to go watch WWE instead.

DiscoJon

Banned
You are literally arguing against yourself at this point. So people are going to look up previous match history? But they're not going to watch those previous matches where Hunter is booked strong?

Are you so childish that you can't even have an argument without trying to make it personal?

I'd kick a field goal, but it's out of the stadium by now.

I know "don't look at the chat room" but doesn't the insane amount of racist pieces of shit keep you away a little bit? It bummed me waaaay the fuck out.
Lots of wrestling fans have been cunts for years. Combine that with YouTube comments and you basically get simplythebest tier comments on all wrestling videos.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd kick a field goal, but it's out of the stadium by now.

I'm really going to respect the opinion of someone who posts shit like this
Can we get a running count of how many self-hating white guy threads Sunny has posted in OT?

Seriously man, we get it. You're a tall white dude who was probably a complete racist bully bastard in High School. We understand, we forgive you. You've looked for forgiveness for long enough. Stop with the self hating threads. We forgive you, brah.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like DiscoJon. He gets me.

And I was a bully. Still am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom