• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

I'm watching the full Undertaker vs. Lesnar match from WM30 for the first time now.

It's hard for me to stay awake.....

I'm watching the full Undertaker vs. Lesnar match from WM30 for the first time now.

That was the best part about it. It was so shit and that end came out of fucking nowhere. We all went into it expecting Taker to win. It was a boring ass match and then it just ends.

RP912

Banned

Yea the match was ass but that ending thooooughhhh 0_0

Out of nowhere MKnight. plot twist type of shit. I'm still shooked to this very day from that ending.

somedevil

That was the best part about it. It was so shit and that end came out of fucking nowhere. We all went into it expecting Taker to win. It was a boring ass match and then it just ends.

Another problem was the Undertaker got a pretty bad concussion during the match and forgot how the match was suppose to go. So Brock had to tell him how to do the match when the match was going on.

Aiii

So not worth it
loua3.jpg

In Puro news that isn't NJPW, Go Shiozaki beat Joe Doering to win his first Triple Crown title in AJPW last night. He won the title with the Burning Go Flasher, which is a Burning Hammer position dropped into the Go Flasher.

MoosiferX

I liked American Mary, the Soska sisters' previous film. I have no hopes for See No Evil 2.

It definitely seems to have a better production team behind it. It will be hard for us to overcome the endless supply of inside jokes that the first movie provided us, though. Either way I'm looking forward to it!

Guzim

Yep. I was watching it with a bunch of friends, and we're all saying how the match was awful and Taker looked awful. Of course when Taker lost, we all screamed. "What the fuck?!?!?!?!"

It was great.

strobogo

Banned
he's a really good worker, just never found much of a personality

What part of him was good? Like...what were his good matches? They're all MNM matches that Mercury controlled. He had great abs and could do a lot of athletic shit, but a good worker is super generous. He's basically white Kofi, yet somehow even worse at talking. In fact, I'd say for sure Kofi has better singles matches that Morrison ever had and Kofi is almost aggressively average.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know Morrison is complete shit when people try to hold up his ECW Title Run like it was some sort of seal of quality.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wilford Brimley and Jack Lemmon are those mother fuckers
10835_5.jpg

Could see them teaming up with Double A. And making fun of Jack's lame ass son.

I've been putting off getting a gaming PC for too long and every time I hear about these deals I get an inch closer.

I got it for Christmas and it's super hard.

It's OK, I'll just wait for them to put up the AKI games for N64 and the Fire Pro games for GBA.

They'd put War Zone on before any of that would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom