• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen urban legend...Final Destination is greatness though.

fuck death

Urban Legend (1st one) has like the greatest cast ever.

Jared Leto ... Paul Gardener

Alicia Witt ... Natalie Simon

Rebecca Gayheart ... Brenda Bates

Michael Rosenbaum ... Parker Riley

Loretta Devine ... Reese Wilson

Joshua Jackson ... Damon Brooks

Tara Reid ... Sasha Thomas

John Neville ... Dean Adams

Julian Richings ... Weird Janitor

Robert Englund ... Professor William Wexler

I watched Saw recently.

And they are all terrible.

But the good kind!

I'm definitely not doing Saw. Hate those movies. Might do the Hellraiser series, though.

I watched them all again last year. First one is great then they all get pretty terrible very quickly before peaking with the 'Silent Hill' Hellrasier... then they turn to shit again. Seemingly the studio had to release a Hellraiser every few years to keep the license... and it shows. I think they're rebooting the Franchise.

MoosiferX

I'd pay to see good money see anyone, other than Cesaro, Sheamus & BNB, take even ONE of those Chops from Hashimoto. They would shit their pants, especially The Miz

I bet D-Bry could take on of those chops! He at least has experience with stiff wrestlers. But actually yeah, those 3 are a bit tougher than the rest.

FAVE FIVE NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLERS TIME:

1. Tomohiro Ishii - Got to see him and Goto live in 2013. He stole my heart.
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Katsuyori Shibata
5. Yano. To. Ru. - If only for his DVDs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Saw movies were not that bad if you look past the shitty acting and focus on the overall message. Now Saw 7 was baddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.....

The DONT DO BAD THINGS HUMAN SPIRIT shit is bad the camera angles and EXTREME ZOOM IN is bad the settings get old quickly the choice of actors is terrible the music is terrible

Saw is basically what happens if you had to turn a Disturbed music video into a movie franchise.

FAVE FIVE NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLERS TIME:

1. Tomohiro Ishii - Got to see him and Goto live in 2013. He stole my heart.
2. Kazuchika Okada
3. Minoru Suzuki
4. Katsuyori Shibata
5. Yano. To. Ru. - If only for his DVDs.

1. Kazuchika Okada
2. Katsuyori Shibata
3. Shinsuke Nakamura
4. Hiroshi Tanahashi
5. Kota Ibushi

Seen 3/5 of those live, now I just need someone to book Shibata & Ibushi in the UK!

RP912

Banned
The DONT DO BAD THINGS HUMAN SPIRIT shit is bad the camera angles and EXTREME ZOOM IN is bad the settings get old quickly the choice of actors is terrible the music is terrible

Saw is basically what happens if you had to turn a Disturbed music video into a movie franchise.

touche'....it's a guilty pleasure for me. Shit is like double dare with ball bearings and barbed wire.

It's quite good actually, you totally should.

I'll probably check it out tonight to kill time for Wrassle Kingdom :D

You can watch the set and ring construction on NJPW World right now.

1u3Cvlo.png

The real question is - has anyone watched See No Evil 2 yet?

You might think that I would've watched both but Kane failing to skewer Khali with that hook back at WM23 convinced me that this Jacob Goodnight dude wasn't worth following up on.

This does remind me that I have however seen the Chaperone, not something I wanted to remember.

I have no idea how I am suppose to read that kind of tweet

Pro Wrestling Mag tweeted "Who do you want to win the Royal Rumble?"

RonnieMoses77 responded with "@HEELZiggler" which made it so Ziggler saw it in his mentions.

Ziggler retweeted it with his own response to the question: "@WWECesaro"

Thorakai

Pro Wrestling Mag tweeted "Who do you want to win the Royal Rumble?"

RonnieMoses77 responded with "@HEELZiggler" which made it so Ziggler saw it in his mentions.

Ziggler retweeted it with his own response to the question: "@WWECesaro"

Thanks

So Ziggler just double burried himself and Cesaro

RP912

Banned
I just don't understand why that Cesaro shirt never took off, while the ugly ass king of swing shirt is still being marketed :/.

Cena's 37 and has been breaking down for seven years - he hasn't been the future for a long time, but WWE is too scared to build up a present, let alone a future, without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom