• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
2wSnHuv.gif

https://soundcloud.com/zan-dizzy/rusev-theme-zan-dizzy-trap-bootleg-free-download

iMIK2wt9nz1IV.gif

VmUPNHE.gif

Alucard

Banned
Got through Smackdown in 40 mins. Definitely a skippable show unless you're an E n C fan, or you want to see Kidd and Cesaro.

Alucard

Banned
#2Swiss

Really though, Cesaro/Claudio's issue has always been his acting game. He just doesn't sound convincing at all when he speaks. That really affects how an audience reacts to you.

strobogo

Banned
What if WWE was a Bond movie?

It'd be a lot more fun and playful, that's for sure.

I'd book either Wade Barrett or Fandango as Bond.
Vince as M
Regal as Q
Renee Young as Moneypenny
Heyman as Blofeld
Brock as Conch Korer
Lana as Datassana Metrovich
Jerry Lawler as Pervert Number 2
Layla as Open Slit
Goldust as Goldust
Dolph Ziggler as Henchman Eaten by Shark
Daniel Bryan as Billy Kidd
Cesaro as Maximus Yeroping
Rusev as Alexi Crusher

Alucard

Banned
i dunno man, i thought it was a really good show outside of Reigns vs Rusev

There was a random six-man where Adam Rose teamed up with the Dust Bros for some reason.

I stopped here and there, but most of the show felt flat and inconsequential. Plus, those piped in crowd noises made it feel even more desperate to me.

MoosiferX

Any of you guys catch the Pre Wrestle Kingdom live event yesterday on NJPWWorld? This happened, which was pretty silly:

okada.png

I want my own custom version of Taiko Drum Master than has wrestler songs!

Also, the Young Bucks cut a pretty hilarious promo where they asked Red Dragon which one of them is going to put over CM Punk in his first UFC match.

Kornflayx

I've been rewatching old NJPW matches from their 01/04 events. Man, I forgot how brutal Hashimoto were. It's like watching Shibata Sr. kicking and punching everyone to death.

ipS98DVvNJ3ga.gif

iGeYpr3VAj1xi.gif

It's amazing how little Hashimoto's own son takes after his dad. He's just a skinny little kid try to hard to be tough

MoosiferX

I've been rewatching old NJPW matches from their 01/04 events. Man, I forgot how brutal Hashimoto were. It's like watching Shibata Sr. kicking and punching everyone to death.

ipS98DVvNJ3ga.gif

Is there a WWE equivalent to a guy like Hashimoto? I can't think of anybody. If CM Punk is to be believed, Ryback hurts people ~ just not on purpose.

It'd be a lot more fun and playful, that's for sure.

I'd book either Wade Barrett or Fandango as Bond.
Vince as M
Regal as Q
Renee Young as Moneypenny
Heyman as Blofeld
Brock as Conch Korer
Lana as Datassana Metrovich
Jerry Lawler as Pervert Number 2
Layla as Open Slit
Goldust as Goldust
Dolph Ziggler as Henchman Eaten by Shark
Daniel Bryan as Billy Kidd
Cesaro as Maximus Yeroping
Rusev as Alexi Crusher

Not Regal!?
No Alexis Bliss?!

Pfft. Straight to video.

Ffs, Elgin followed me on twitter so now I can't subtweet mean things about how he's never making it to Japan. And how much he looks like Karl Pilkington.

Damn, Kid turning on Razor totally broke his heart. "My little buddy, the 123 kid. McMang...if he wants to go next week, we'll go. :'[ "

1341337386.jpg

Also Kid's baby hands and Napoleon Dynamite voice is really bothering me.

Waltman is one of those people that NEEDS facial hair.

Kornflayx

Is there a WWE equivalent to a guy like Hashimoto? I can't think of anybody. If CM Punk is to be believed, Ryback hurts people ~ just not on purpose.

I'd pay to see good money see anyone, other than Cesaro, Sheamus & BNB, take even ONE of those Chops from Hashimoto. They would shit their pants, especially The Miz

They don't mean from outside their bedroom windows, Rafa.
I would dial the numbers
Just to listen to your breath
I would stand inside my hell
And hold the hand of death
You don't know how far Id go
Just to ease this precious ache
You don't know how much I'd give

Or how much I can take
Just to reach you
Just to reach you
Oh just to reach you

Come to my window
Crawl inside, wait by the light of the moon
Come to my window, I'll be home soon....

RP912

Banned
There should be a Legit Shook review of the Saw series. I forgot how amazing the saw films were....it's like if Vince Russo booked horror films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom