• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
11 years strong. #NeverGiveUp #NeverGivingUpSpot #FuckYou

iWE2ooEBMT29r.gif

Verendus

Banned
Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Bray Wyatt
Bad News Barrett
Dolph Ziggler
Ryback
Big Show
Kane
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
R-Truth

Damien Sandow
The Miz
Fernando
Diego
Justin Gabriel

Goldust
Stardust
Rusev
WWE needs to remove these peasants from the match. Reigns needs some big eliminations like Cena, Undertaker, Orton, Rollins, and Wyatt on his way to victory.

Balee.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What bugs me most about this segment is that HBK and Hogan could have easily fought off and taken down Big Show. It's not like they haven't in the past.

Big Show is still canon Hogan's protege brother jack dude. And Hogan ain't gonna sweat if Flair gets beat up.

I can't explain crybaby Shawn though.
WWE needs to remove these peasants from the match. Reigns needs some big eliminations like Cena, Undertaker, Orton, Rollins, and Wyatt on his way to victory.

Balee.

Hm, noticing a trend with those you've highlighted, friend.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hogan was in Red/Yellow mode and Big Show was a heel. Hulkamania fighting for what's right trumps canon.

Are you trying to tell me that red/yellow Hogan is known for saving others? Because friend, have I got some material for you to watch.

Hogan probably would have saved Flair and stopped himself. 'No, brother. I don't want to get called hot dogging and grand standing again for saving some midget midcarder, brother'

Scottify

I was the last entrant to the rumble. As a lurker, and not much of a contributor, I'd gladly give up of my spot if it meant one of the regulars would be able to get in. I'm a giver.

JavyOO7

For as GOAT is The Sopranos is, it killed pretty much everyone's career. Just about everyone was typecast or stopped acting. I believe Edie Falco is the most successful cast member since the show ended.

Steven Van Zandt who was in the Sopranos and also plays with Bruce Springsteen, has a show on Netflix as Lillyhammer. If the first episode of the first season is anything to go by, its not bad.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know what? I think I know why Hogan never saved anyone as a babyface now.

IT WAS MACHO MAN'S FAULT! He made Hogan feel bad about it, so he never did it again. What a jerk.

Sephzilla

IT WAS MACHO MAN'S FAULT! He made Hogan feel bad about it, so he never did it again. What a jerk.

Hogan should feel bad.

He left Macho out there all by himself. He did the opposite of save someone

strobogo

Banned
Steven Van Zandt who was in the Sopranos and also plays with Bruce Springsteen, has a show on Netflix as Lillyhammer. If the first episode of the first season is anything to go by, its not bad.

It's also not good. It's essentially a Sil spin off, but it is SO slow and boring. I tried it because Sil was my favorite side character, but I can't get into it at all.

Sephzilla

Los Matadores should be allowed to both enter at the same time. The drawback being that if one of them is eliminated then they are both eliminated. This way the crowd doesn't have to sit through 2 boring entrances and the crowd wont have to deal with them as long.

Toki767

He never saved anyone before Macho Man either though. Elizabeth had to beg Hogan to save him.

#MachoWasRight

Verendus

Banned
It's being written as we speak!

If anyone wants contest info in the OT, PM me it or I can add it later.
I would like to recommend the following title:

Roman Rumble 2015 |OT| Sponsored by BatistaGAF

Please take into consideration the merits of this title, the meaning behind it, and the significance of it in relation to the long-term future of our community, and industry. I believe you will realise it's the perfect title.

UberTag

I'm sticking by my pick just because I would find it hilarious if he won
It's this mentality that results in us getting lost in a sea of Marchie Archie avatars each and every year.
Clearly it's always hilarious when these guys win. Perhaps this year's winner will be Hornswoggle.

I would like to recommend the following title:

Roman Rumble 2015 |OT| Sponsored by BatistaGAF

Please take into consideration the merits of this title, the meaning behind it, and the significance of it in relation to the long-term future of our community, and industry. I believe you will realise it's the perfect title.

Nope.

If anyone else wants to make a suggestion, go for it!

Kaladin

It's also not good. It's essentially a Sil spin off, but it is SO slow and boring. I tried it because Sil was my favorite side character, but I can't get into it at all.

I finished the first season, couldn't get into the second.

I imagined it as being Sil instead of some random mobster, and you know what? It fit...because the character is Sil.

Still kinda slow and boring, maybe a bit humorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom