• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they in the OT? Oh, excuse me for not being around for post 13853
Search function, motherfucker, friend!
That Road Dogg picture is giving me ideas. But I will stick with my first choice - as there's no way it'll win.

No one thought Archibald Peck would pull it off- but he did.

But here's a suggestion should you change your mind

B4b-V-RCMAAA8i2.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are they in the OT? Oh, excuse me for not being around for post 13853

Searched for "avatar rumble rules" and omg I found it

CMON FRONKEL! You're not here to fill a spot.

You're here to take a spot!

Heads up to anyone in Canada. If you subscribe to the Network, you can now authenticate it online and get access to the OTT version with all the on-demand content.

This isn't a warning for this Sunday's Avatar Rumble, it's a SPOILER

thewesker_wwf-monday-night-raw-recap-september-18th-19951-604x462.png

Because when I win the Rumble this sunday, your avatars are about to get FRANCHISED

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wonder how yall will do with 40 Bull Dempsey avatars. If Bull Dempsey is even in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I sent you a PM about switching my entrant, Sunny.

Because I don't want him seeing his face on all our avatars and coming in here trying to talk to us.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
btw, FlammableD, is the Rumble OT coming up today? Tomorrow? etc?

We need a spot for wrestlersinairports.jpg and it can't be here as we're almost to OT2!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I sent you a PM about switching my entrant, Sunny.

Because I don't want him seeing his face on all our avatars and coming in here trying to talk to us.

Done. And thank you! Some people may have issues figuring out who he is though...

Browny

Banned
I was just wondering - if someone entered Chyna, then I'd guess at least half the avatars would be cropped faces from her "art films".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was just wondering - if someone entered Chyna, then I'd guess at least half the avatars would be cropped faces from her "art films".

We did have a Chyna last year because an enterprising soul hacked 2k14 and managed to make Chyna classified as a male, so she would be usable in matches. She did not win, however. I like Sasha Banks, but I don't think anyone made that effort to hack her gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom