• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
who the fuck overrates Kane?

image.php

Never Forget

RP912

Banned
Whichever wrestler wins, that's who everyone who participated has to change their avatar to

If you participate in it then you must change your avatar to a picture of the winning entrant.
So if you entered The Yeti and he wins then everyone who participated has to change to The Yeti, yourself included. If someone entered the Hurricane and he won then you would have to change your avatar to a picture of The Hurricane

Everyone who wants to join in (including people who didn't or weren't able to submit an entrant) will have to change their avatar to a picture of the eventual winner for a whole month.

2edgy4me

Thanks. *crosses fingers for the Bootyman*

Who shits on Nakamura besides Freckled Cuckold?
Who is part of this "everyone"? WrassleGAF loves Nakamura. Only Fraggle doesn't see his greatness.
What breed of insane fool would argue that he wasn't? And you're saying EVERYONE was doing this? I must have been away from the thread that month.

Everyone shits on me and I have often said that Nakamura is awesome, I always just figured the two were related.

Hasney

He is seriously the most persecuted poster in wrestling discussion forum posting history. And trust me, I wrote the book in the subject.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pepsi City's gonna have the last laugh when his pick wins the Av Rumbo

Who was that guy again? Name's on the tip of my tongue.
Something to do with roleplaying, right? I know it rhymed with that.

I love how this mock card doesn't even have Superoman booked for a match. How absurd!

The card doesn't even have KANE on it. That's how you know it's complete bullshit.

cm osi

i quitted wwe long time ago but i watched the last raw and jesus christ lesnar picked up big show like it's a small pebble. wtf

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wat. Good to know WON voters don't watch matches, just gifs

They voted for Meltzer Driver as move of the year. They're 'those fucks' fans that we talked about who love to ironically love Young Bucks and 2 Sweet each other in the audience.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fox, make a thread about Barrett and Cesaro and Sheamus feuding over twitter about footy teams

Bret Hart said:
On his favorite recent wrestlers: “I’m a big fan of Wade Barrett, Sheamus and I can’t believe they let Drew McIntyre go, he was a much better wrestler than they used him as. I think he was one of the best wrestlers they had. CM Punk is an exceptional talent who’s really raised the bar in the last few years. I don’t know how many wrestlers in the past few years that I can say that about. In wrestling theres a lot of repeat, not a lot of innovation but Punk raised the bar and Daniel Bryan is a great talent too. He reminds me of Owen, a quiet kid who’s very talented. I love the way he wrestles, he does a lot that Owen did, like the dropkicks off the top, the nip-ups, there’s a lot of little Owen traits in everything Bryan does.”

Bret not making Roman look stronk

Rapstah

MOST DISGUSTING PROMOTIONAL TACTIC

1. WWE INSULTING FANS WHO PURCHASED PPVS: 65

2. Dixie Carter tweeting a Storm is coming to Japan during a typhoon: 62

3. TNA building TV for months around Dixie Carter table spot: 49

4. WWE having Lana playoff off plane going down in The Ukraine and then acting like they didn’t: 42
4. should have won this. Such a dumb fucking thing to have her say.

Cub3h

Banned
Most Overrated was the difference of 4 votes

I'm pretty sure that's four "points". Every ballot gets to pick a number one, two and three for a category with #1 getting five points, #2 getting three points and #3 getting two points. The number in brackets is the amount of #1 votes. It was very close either way.

Very happy to see Suzuki - Styles being voted MOTY.

Lucha Underground tonight
*Cisco & Cortez Castro vs. Mascarita Sagrada & Pimpinela Escarlata
*Super Fly vs. Pentagon Jr.
*El Mariachi Loco vs. Sexy Star
*King Cuerno vs. Drago in a last man standing match
*Vampiro has a sit down interview with Cage

NXT tonight

*Finn Balor vs. Curtis Axel
*Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks in a non-title match
*The Vaudevillians vs. Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy
*Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze

Toki767

Is overpushes is overrated then it should have been Tanahashi. In no way did that dude need the title in 2014.

He didn't need it but he's still the most popular draw in the company so you can justify it.

Why is Kane getting pushed in 2014/2015? No reason other than because they literally have no one else other than him and Big Show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

george_skeer11
Is WwE real

ahmad.774boss
Yes @george_skeer11 but they sometimes fake fight but when it gets serious like triple threat matches or ladder matches there all real the only thing that's fake is the 1 on 1 matches !!
I learn something new every day.

Is overpushes is overrated then it should have been Tanahashi. In no way did that dude need the title in 2014.

I generally agree, before he won I didn't think he should hold the belt for a good long while, maybe ever again, but I am really liking this storyline with Tanahashi basically showing Okada that for all his confidence and arrogance, he ain't shit yet. It's just beginning though, so it remains to be seen how effective it is in the long run. I think 2015 has to be the year someone other than Okada or Tanahashi or Styles gets the belt. Naito, maybe Goto at a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom