• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Orton vs. Rollins is such a Mania program. Rollins will get screwed over at some point.
Either doing the Rumble triple threat or during his cash-in attempt. Possibly both..

Nah breh, Orton is getting fed to the Demon Kane.

Seth-kun (C) vs Bryan and Lesnar/Reigns at Mania. This is too easy, WWE. Don't mess it up.

Fox318

X2t75myh.jpg

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
According to traditional booking, Ziggler would go on to win the royal rumble.

But this is WWE, so instead he's getting stuck in the mid card again, isn't he?

Toki767

Is John Cena Appreciation Night supposed to be like the last hurrah before Reigns gets the full on "Face of the WWE" treatment?

It's minor. It was to fix a deviated septum. Daniel Bryan is in the Rumble. Not sure about Orton though. He is going to go after Rollins when he comes back.

Ah.thanks. I feel like people may turn on Reigns if DB doesn't win the RR. I agree that's most likely but it will get in the way of the pipedream of the Shield facing off for the title.

Amory

I never appreciated how awesome Kurt Angle was when I was really into wrestling growing up. Going back and watching his matches and especially his promos now is so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom