• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doberu

I don't mind Roman at all. Sure there's much better people deserving that spot...
But this whole Cena appreciation night. Just goes to show that there need to be someone else besides him.

Amory

And you immediately follow up a Reigns promo with a guy who can actually cut a good promo to accentuate how bad the previous one was.

I like Bray. Wish they would do something with him.

Vylash

And you immediately follow up a Reigns promo with a guy who can actually cut a good promo to accentuate how bad the previous one was.

I like Bray. Wish they would do something with him.

same, his promos are still as captivating as ever

Why do they keep hyping this ambulance match with their opponent being dead? Doest work.
They need a way to write Dean (or both of them) out for awhile. And gone for more than 1 week in WWE = died.

GOD NO! Last week was one of the best RAWs of the year and we're getting punished for caring. Again. At least this is done with in the first hour!

Guzim

KjJwB0.gif

DM, isn't this about the time TMac started having back problems?

ScribbleD

I wouldn't mind the Ascension's goofy new gimmick if it wasn't for the eye makeup.

Terrible promo.

I hope this isn't a squash match.

Edit: Who the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom