• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Tagyhag

Lol at you marks thinking Joe would come on to SD.

Smackdown isn't getting SHIT but RAW scraps now.

Don't you remember the first draft? Rock went to Smackdown to hype up the show, and the years after? It got nothing.

cLOUDo

Still laughing at Braun donkey kicking Jericho
tumblr_okmj3nWIqe1qd40dco1_400.gif

Needs a banned tag

bigkrev

Joe is needed more on Raw than he is on Smackdown- the Main Event Heel side is a bunch of part timers, Kevin Owens, and Chris Jericho- who isn't going to be around forever.

Meanwhile, Smackdown has AJ, Bray Wyatt and Miz as it's top heels. If you are calling up a main event heel, you should be sending them to Raw

If Nakamura doesn't go to SD I'm going to be sad.

Really really sad.

Basically I just want all the cool ppl on SD so they can eventually fight AJ Styles (again).

Bronx-Man

Banned
If Joe's on Raw and Orton/Bray is for the title, who does Cena fight at WM?

Corbin?

Would they actually put him in one of those multi-man clusterfuck title matches?

Toki767

There's no way Nakamura is going to Smackdown.

They're still going to fill up Raw with all the talent.

Smackdown will probably get the Revival though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Corbin?

Would they actually put him in one of those multi-man clusterfuck title matches?

I'll eat my boot if WM isn't Cena/Orton.

Orton/Bray cna happen after that, rumors or not.

ReiGun

Joe coming up was obvious. He hasn't been doing shit in NXT for a solid month.

Nak and Tye, however, were just at Takeover. It's very likely they're sticking around a little while longer.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How have people not realized by now that Vince doesn't give a fuck about SD, they will get nothing but NXT scraps.

After careful consideration and study I have not been able to detect any lies in this post.

Same for Nakamura. Why is everybody so quick to assume Nakamura's coming up?

You don't pay a guy in the upper six figures to keep him in NXT for two years. And he just dropped the title to Roode.

Corbin?

Maybe Cena vs. Dean for the IC Title?

I'll eat my boot if WM isn't Cena/Orton.

Orton/Bray cna happen after that, rumors or not.

There is no chance they do Cena/Orton at WM. None. I'd bet anything on it.

Top Bottom