• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

T.A.L

Here are two moments that automatically make Daniels vastly superior to Tyler Breeze, who hasn't proven shit.

daniels.jpg
24957.jpg

That's right. You think about that for a moment. You think about what that actually means.

Thought about it, not sure what it meant.

T.A.L

He's been on TV and has had memorable matches on TV and on PPV...in TNA. More people know about Daniels than Tyler Breeze.

In TNA tho....something something world's tallest midget. Christopher Daniels is good don't get me wrong but I know casuals who know Breeze simply from having the network. I can't ask then who anyone from TNA not famous from another organization is

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I just ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 with my contract extension, anyone got any experience with Remote Play on it, is it worth getting the clip to mount it on the DS4?

I love the Vita Remote Play, but the two missing triggers make the experience very flawed, really looking forward to trying this.

Speaking of Wrasslin' Posters, here's my old POS posters from previous years:

This gets the nostalgia pop from me, I was one of the few who won the 2012 rumble thanks to the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, the one time I was begrudgingly rooting for him in a rumble.

T.A.L

So, I just ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 with my contract extension, anyone got any experience with Remote Play on it, is it worth getting the clip to mount it on the DS4?

I love the Vita Remote Play, but the two missing triggers make the experience very flawed, really looking forward to trying this.

This

Please let me know what you think of it, that is the next phone I plan on getting and for the same reason.

UberTag

This gets the nostalgia pop from me, I was one of the few who won the 2012 rumble thanks to the Celtic Warrior Sheamus, the one time I was begrudgingly rooting for him in a rumble.
I drew Jericho's number that year. I've got to admit, the WrassleGAF Rumble lottery added that extra little bit of excitement to the event.

kiguel182

I drew Jericho's number that year. I've got to admit, the WrassleGAF Rumble lottery added that extra little bit of excitement to the event.

I like the "I wonder who is coming on my number" side of it. Gives the rumble a guaranteed exciting moment.

JavyOO7

Breeze is really stronk over at NXT. The music change, the matches against Sami and Co., the absurdity of his character... he's great. Let me enjoy this for he's going to he wrecked over and over when he jumps into the main roster unless he turns up his swag level to that of Nakamura over at NJPW.

Alucard

Banned
Breeze is really stronk over at NXT. The music change, the matches against Sami and Co., the absurdity of his character... he's great. Let me enjoy this for he's going to he wrecked over and over when he jumps into the main roster unless he turns up his swag level to that of Nakamura over at NJPW.

Pretty much. It's a cute gimmick on a small stage...it would get wrecked on the main stage unless he levels it up and gets some more depth...or some elaborate entrance lighting.

Kaladin

I'm enjoying Breeze too. When he jumps over to the main roster, he'll never be more than IC Champ, but he'll fill the gap that Cody Rhodes left when he became Stardust.

Really good episode last night overall.....love the way they're building Blake & Murphy as a sudden success, even if I can't find a reason to get into them. The #1 Contender tournament is kind of awesome, and I can already tell, Zayn vs Owens is going to be the shit.

The only issue I have with NXT is a minor one, and that is Albert. Every time Itami is out there he verbally masturbates all over him with his Japan love. Fighting spirit! Enough all ready...I can see the other announcers roll their eyes when he does that shit.

Also, that Bull Dempsey promo was pure 80's/90's goodness. Need to see more of that.

T.A.L

You have to think HHH is going to hold breeze as long as he can. I dread what will come of him when he hits raw.

Kaladin

No need to dread, Tyler Breeze is essentially Cody Rhodes early gimmick but better. He'll be fine at the mid card level.

Sephzilla

I'm more afraid of Vince putting his touches on the gimmick than anything.

Yeah, this is what I'm afraid of too. Breeze works in NXT because he's basically a dialed down Derek Zoolander gimmick. Vince will turn that into a full blown comedy act and you know it.

Kaladin

This is how I would put Breeze in the rumble:

Tyler Breeze debuts at the Rumble, his eyes never leave his phone as he walks to the ring and even as he gets in the ring. He stands in the corner looking at himself and gets blindsided with an elimination right off the bat.

Striker

No need to dread, Tyler Breeze is essentially Cody Rhodes early gimmick but better. He'll be fine at the mid card level.
It seems more of a spin on a douchey Rick Martel but with a cell phone. Dashing Cody Rhodes was really good. Probably the last time the IC meant at least something.

UberTag

This is how I would put Breeze in the rumble:

Tyler Breeze debuts at the Rumble, his eyes never leave his phone as he walks to the ring and even as he gets in the ring. He stands in the corner looking at himself and gets blindsided with an elimination right off the bat.
JBL is burying him on commentary while all of this is going on, right?

Kaladin

Next week's NXT is going to be the shit:

*Contract signing between NXT champion Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens.
*NXT Championship Top Contender's Tournament: Bull Dempsey vs. Baron Corbin.
NXT Championship Top Contender's Tournament: Adrian Neville vs. Tyson Kidd.
*NXT Women's champion Charlotte and Bayley vs. Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch
*NXT Tag Team champions The Lucha Dragons vs. Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy

But the week after we get Itami vs Balor......and damn that will be good.

JBL is burying him on commentary while all of this is going on, right?

While King laughs at him.....cause King is back on PPVs.

If Tyler Breeze would ever win the Royal Rumble I'd hope to god he'd take a selfie of himself pointing at the sign.
He should just do it if he enters the match anyway, it's too good an idea to not follow up on.
Have everyone knocked down when he enters, give him all the room to pose and take that shot.

jred2k

If HBO shows aren't your thing you could always watch some of the enriching television which is broadcast on the Food Network.

mkkb.gif

in3nfGQ2IbsiH.gif

Yeah, this is what I'm afraid of too. Breeze works in NXT because he's basically a dialed down Derek Zoolander gimmick. Vince will turn that into a full blown comedy act and you know it.

Pretty much though I hope not.

Then again I also want Breeze to get a bodyguard before officially moving up to Raw and that Dylan Mile guy or whatever his name is looks to me like he'd be a good fit for it and they don't need to wait until he's ready to wrestle on NXT to use him in that capacity.

Top Bottom