• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"You know, when you think about it, that King of the Road match wasn't such a bad idea."

Way too fucking ambitious for WWE. That's WWE's worst trait. They're awfulness is just bland. WCW's awfulness is incredible because they burn through so much money with it. Monster trucks on the rooftop. Why the fuck not? Biker PPV? Sure! Michael Buffer? Chump change.

Man I wish I was there with al of them. :(

image.php

It would have been a legendary moment if Reigns had realized what was going on and picked up the microphone and cut a heel promo.

Philly probably would have started cheering him then though,

@WWERomanReigns · 10m 10 minutes ago
I heard you all last night at #RoyalRumble. If you want to hear from me, you should tune into #Raw tonight.

So either they edit the Rumble and make this more of a shitshow, or the show the Rumble unedited and reinforce the currently ongoing shitshow.

They are doing interviews and showing the Triple threat and Rumble from last night.
Apparently they edited the Rumble on the Network very recently. There was a thread on reddit saying how some guy tried to rewatch it and the crowd was already muted for certain parts.

imBask

Banned
so i'm reading that they already muted the crowd in the on-demand version of the rumble?

and Roman is about to "break the silence" about the rumble, so i'm guessing they'll turn it around and expect him to get cheered next monday

Raw64life

I guess when you think about it, RAW rarely has more than an hour or so of actual wrestling, so they really only need to make up an hours worth of time from their normal script.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Cole was on during the commercial break talking about RAW, they're going the air the world title match and the rumble match in their entirely, plus an interview with Brock.

Has there been enough time to edit out the boos?

Top Bottom