• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

1422315770879nbca8.png

BwAHAHAHAHA

LEGIT LAUGHED,

Man, if Vince had to have Reigns win the Rumble, there are a million ways it could have been done better. There weren't even any interesting spots.

I would have booked the final 4 to be Wyatt, Reigns, Ambrose, and Bryan. Wyatt gets ganged up on and eliminated, then Reigns and Ambrose team up on Bryan for 4-5 minutes before finally throwing him out. Reigns and Ambrose stare each other down, Reigns sticks out his fist and Ambrose pauses then fist-bumps him. Give them another 5 minutes for a bro-down throw-down with a couple near ring-outs for each guy before Reigns finally wins. You have everyone looking good, some decent storytelling and enough room for spots... not every match has to be face vs heel, especially not in a match like the Rumble.

I think any combination of Bryan being eliminated and Roman winning the Rumble would have led to an eruption of boos.

somedevil

Did anyone see the TNA viewership

Friday's episode of TNA Impact Wrestling on Destination America drew 517,000 viewers.

They have a loyal audience that doesn't pay for merch or go to there show but watch it on tv.

They got 50 percent of the usual million watching right now.

edit: Is anyone a fan of Brian Mann because I'm finding it hard to enjoy him with Nate. Plus his twitter is basically him trying to be sarcastic funny which gets annoying and got him in trouble once.

kiguel182

Did anyone see the TNA viewership

They have a loyal audience that doesn't pay for merch or go to there show but watch it on tv.

They got 50 percent of the usual million watching right now.

It's actually pretty impressive.

Sure they aren't growing but they have a faithful crowd.

Thanks friend, I'll watch this tonight instead of the parts of the Rumble I missed and Raw.

I totally missed that Stro and Freckles got banned. It seemed to be a perma too. Shame.

Freckle again? Fuck, dude needs to be more careful!

This gives Stro more time to review movies! Yay! More movie reviews!

I'll never get banned again. I promise.
Only if you stay out of OT I'll believe this.

UberTag

Anyone thinking Vince is mad is wrong
Why would Vince be mad? He got exactly what he wanted last night.
And he's insulated by an army of terrible writers and yes men who will rationalize away any possible criticism for any of his ideas or shitty Roman Reigns promos.
Dude gets to live in a deluded world of make-believe surrounded by giant muscle-bound freaks.
He's fucking Don Corneo.

hqdefault.jpg

UberTag

Time to revive this thread with some God King Brock Appreciation.

tumblr_nisjjyYNMR1sbzhteo1_400.gif
The distance Brock was getting on some of those suplex throws was absurd.
Practically launched Rollins across the entire length of the ring.
Loved how he was nonchalantly flinging those guys around like rag dolls.

Zee-Row

Banned
Damn the WWE facebook page has so many marks That keep crying about , "Why do you hate Roman? Seth is evil! This was the best PPV ever!"

Kakulin

Banned
What WWE really needs is for Reigns and Cena to turn full heel, officially. That would sell a ton of subscriptions. I wanna see Cena talking shit about the crowd and their shifty sports teams! Make it happen Vince!

Rock has been heel. Austin's been heel. Hogan's been heel. Etc. It works!

Fox318

why don't they figure out a way to use different tables without monitors?

Always seems odd to watch a heel prepare a table.

Kaladin

tumblr_nis54a4tiw1svkwguo2_500.gif

You would think wrestlers by now would know that when you set up a table, you're the one going through it.......right?

I mean, I get the logic behind it....you want to make sure what you're going through is sturdy, but.....it happens every time. Whoever puts down the table, goes through it....simple as that.

Hah, all the indies scrambling to stream stuff tonight. I recommend that come 8PM you watch SMASH - Challenge Accepted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyy5LPDc-Hw

They're one of my favourite indies in North America at present and this was one of their best shows last year, well worth a watch, friends. They've been called the PWG of Canada and, while that's not entirely accurate, it's fairly complimentary so I'll repeat it here; they're like the PWG of Canada.

LuFisto_Cherry.gif

Zee-Row

Banned
WWE is basically like FM radio , the force feed everything on you and lead you on this false impression that something is good.

Top Bottom