• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

DiscoJon

Banned
Snow? I just got back from a 4 mile walk/run wearing shorts and a light jacket. 60 degrees here in the PNW.

Sunny days, friends.
Sunny4.gif

why don't they figure out a way to use different tables without monitors?

Always seems odd to watch a heel prepare a table.

Just having tablets on cheap arse cardboard stands instead of the monitors would fix the issue. As soon as the heel comes over, announce team can grab their tablets, heel keeps on being a heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Today's theme is tag team wrasslin:
Miracle Violence Connection(Terry Gordy & Steve Williams) vs The Steiner Brothers(Rick and Scott) @ Beach Blast 1992 for the WCW tag team championship
The Fabulous Freebirds(Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy) vs Kerry Von Erich & Bruiser Brody @ WCCW 1983 Reunion Arena for the American Tag Team Championship
Curt Hennig & Nick Bockwinkel vs Jumbo Tsuruta and Genichiro Tenryu @ AJPW 1985
Dangan Yankees (Masato Tanaka & Takashi Sugiura) vs. BRAVE (Naomichi Marufuji & Katsuhiko Nakajima) @ NOAH 2014 Global Tag League
Gokuaku Domei( Dump Matsumoto & Bull Nakano) vs Crush Gals(Lioness Asuka & Chigusa Nagayo) @ AJW 1985 for the WWWA tag titles

The effects of years of steroid use can rear it's ugly head at any time

Not to mention the 4 hours of sleep thing.

Bandini

I think any combination of Bryan being eliminated and Roman winning the Rumble would have led to an eruption of boos.

Probably, but I think the backlash would've much less severe if they had told a decent story, given the fan favorites the respect they deserve, and made it a little less obvious what the outcome was. People will accept what entertains them.

Heel

B8UKBSGCIAEISwY.jpg

Maybe Vince gets snowed in with Creative and they book the next month under the influence of cabin fever, ushering in the Insanity Era.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hah, all the indies scrambling to stream stuff tonight. I recommend that come 8PM you watch SMASH - Challenge Accepted;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyy5LPDc-Hw

They're one of my favourite indies in North America at present and this was one of their best shows last year, well worth a watch, friends. They've been called the PWG of Canada and, while that's not entirely accurate, it's fairly complimentary so I'll repeat it here; they're like the PWG of Canada.

I'll try SMASH tonight. I've caught bits and pieces of it before. I'll ALSO be watching WWE because I'm curious, doe.

Pavaloo

They are also airing the Triple Threat Match and the Rumble match on Raw tonight

Plus interviews with Roman, Rollins, and Brock
2015 Royal Rumble Match winner Roman Reigns will appear on tonight’s live WWE special broadcast to address last night’s victory and give his comments on the surprising crowd reaction he received in Philadelphia. Also on tonight's show, we'll hear from Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar!

honestly don't think anyone wants to hear roman promo about last night lol

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That video with Bull/Dump vs Crush Gals is 2 hours of the 'best' tag team joshi wrestling in the best joshi promotion of all time by the way. Just saying. No excuses if you want to know more.
''Did someone not get what they wanted?''

Yes, the person who got booed out of the building

@WWERomanReigns · 10m 10 minutes ago
I heard you all last night at #RoyalRumble. If you want to hear from me, you should tune into #Raw tonight.

So either they edit the Rumble and make this more of a shitshow, or the show the Rumble unedited and reinforce the currently ongoing shitshow.

so what's actually gonna happen today at raw?

They are doing interviews and showing the Triple threat and Rumble from last night.

Week 1:

Roman Reigns: "Its ok if you boo me, I'm just out here doing what I love, as long you guys are making noise and enjoying yourself I'm doing my job. Some may like me so may not and thats ok. It reminds me of the tale of Humpty Dumpty, you see.... ....blee dat."

*boooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Week 2:

Roman Reigns: "Screw you fans, I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm going to WM to main event, boo all you want, deal with it."

*boooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Week 3:

*rings Dwayne* *Dwayne lets it go to voice mail*

Top Bottom