• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Fox318

I am starting to come around on Reigns' victory. With Lesnar tossing Cena around like a rag doll, Roman is the only wrestler who can credibly challenge Brock.

pq8cTBO.gif

I am starting to come around on Reigns' victory. With Lesnar tossing Cena around like a rag doll, Roman is the only wrestler who can credibly challenge Brock.

Yes, the guy who had to sell for Fandango in his return match is totally credible to challenge Brock. Also he did nothing of note during the actual Rumble match itself. I have many problems with Reigns, but he hasn't exactly been booked properly either.

GQman2121

Banned
Because showing a snow covered Stamford does sound very appealing?

I see. I had no idea where the show was tonight. So that makes sense. Thank you for your reply.

I don't follow the product but saw a bunch of stuff on Twitter last night and figured I'd check it out over dinner.

Vestal

I just don't see it. He has never shown that kind of power and resilience in the ring.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
It's fun to imagine them editing the rumble match, but I don't think they really could at this point. It would just incite more ire.

They won't be gone. They already called the rumble "very controversial" or whatever

Plus, yeah, Cole called it controversial. It'll just be the entire, underwhelming thing.

Unless they're turning it into a storyline like last year, I'm betting on edits.

This is the same company who trolly out Dwayne to purposely protect cousin Roman from the shit reaction they knew he was gonna get and still failed lol.

Head in the sand.

Since it'll never happen what types of matches was Daniel Bryan Danielson alluding to when he was talking about facing Brock?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since Raw is just a recap
tumblr_ngf15wOesG1r89qoso1_500.gif

Kerry Von Erich promo
I like Kerry Von Erich promos, but he clearly suffers from some problems. He can be awkward at times, and sometimes he has such a 'dude' voice that you can't take him seriously at all. But I like his promos because he ALWAYS comes off as earnest. He always comes off as serious. You never once think he's just 'cutting a promo' even when he says cliche things because that's the personality you associate with Kerry. And he's got that fiery edge despite being such a loveable babyface. That said, this is the best promo I've heard him cut. He doesn't stumble over his words near as much, you can tell he's putting it together, and it feels real. Maybe it's lame to some people, maybe it's partially because of the area it's in, but my favorite lines in the promo that made it feel authentic

We used to go to church together. We used to do everything in the whole world together. Best friends! And now, what'd you do? You turned on Kevin. When I was down in crutches one time, you went for my leg. You tried to finish me off one more time, so I would never come back. How'm I gonna forget that, best friend? Hey best friend, how am I gonna forget that?

Top Bottom