• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Gorillaz

were not getting an edited crowd verison most likely, this ramble outcome and crowd reaction is about to get milked the hell by Vince
0OsIhDc.gif

bee leave dat

Jackson50

Had WWE not massively screwed up last night, this match would have generated even more hype. This is truly great. But it's been completely overshadowed by that travesty of a Royal Rumble.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
bryan on smackdown tomorrow ?

take that walk out rumors

NastyBook

This is probably has less Vince influence on it moment to moment since this is plan B. Might not even have him yelling into Cole's ear!
Okay, that's like, four people that have blamed it on Vince. Old man should fuck off, cuz the guy's got skills, and his line delivery is great when it isn't being repeated in his ear. The whole segment came off with the legitimacy that WWE claims they actually want.

Ugh, Cena compared to Flair.

Was the WWE response to the cancel deal posted

"Those [of our fans] who voiced their displeasure to a storyline with this hashtag are likely some of our most passionate fans who are WWE Network subscribers, watch 'Raw' and 'SmackDown' every week and attend our live events," a WWE spokesman said in an email. "Evoking emotional responses from our fans is a part of what we do in our programming. As our fans are well aware, when it comes to storylines you never know what ultimately is going to happen."​

A lot to pick apart there

Just tuned in..So they are replaying the rumble? I'm out. I'll be back for the rumble and I swear to god if they edited Romans boo's...

The crowd isn't edited but it's low. At minimum the announce team is cranked up. This is hard to watch when it sounds like there's a Diva's match going on, especially when the crowd is visibly into it. Didn't even bother editing out the "holy shit!" chants. So a guy at the sound board turned a knob down and they ran home to hide from the snow. Nice.

This is a bonus "fuck you" to network subscribers, though. And, hey, #CancelWWENetwork is trending 3rd worldwide despite there being no actual show!

Interesting that the official PR is that it was a "controversial" Rumble. Why would they say this? All went as planned from the WWE's perspective. In fact that's the problem.

Fox318

Was the WWE response to the cancel deal posted

A lot to pick apart there

What

So they want their fans to be pissed off and pessismistic on the product?

I should leave every PPV saying "OMG I can't believe that show it was amazing" or "OMG I can't believe he did that to blank . I wonder whats gonna happen next on raw"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reposting because it was at the bottom and I know yall aint got nothing better on

Since Raw is just a recap
tumblr_ngf15wOesG1r89qoso1_500.gif

Kerry Von Erich promo
I like Kerry Von Erich promos, but he clearly suffers from some problems. He can be awkward at times, and sometimes he has such a 'dude' voice that you can't take him seriously at all. But I like his promos because he ALWAYS comes off as earnest. He always comes off as serious. You never once think he's just 'cutting a promo' even when he says cliche things because that's the personality you associate with Kerry. And he's got that fiery edge despite being such a loveable babyface. That said, this is the best promo I've heard him cut. He doesn't stumble over his words near as much, you can tell he's putting it together, and it feels real. Maybe it's lame to some people, maybe it's partially because of the area it's in, but my favorite lines in the promo that made it feel authentic

We used to go to church together. We used to do everything in the whole world together. Best friends! And now, what'd you do? You turned on Kevin. When I was down in crutches one time, you went for my leg. You tried to finish me off one more time, so I would never come back. How'm I gonna forget that, best friend? Hey best friend, how am I gonna forget that?

Per the Office of The Authority and COO @TripleH: @JohnCena will face @RusevBUL at the #WWEFastLane on the @WWENetwork. @WWE
— The Authority (@WWEsAuthority) January 27, 2015

The Authority @WWEsAuthority
Follow
Per The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH has challenged @Sting to meet face to face at #WWEFastLane Saturday, Feb. 22, 2015 on the @WWENetwork.

If you can't read that, It's Rusev/Cena and Sting/HHH at Fast Lane. Loading it up somewhat.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots, I reckon you won't see this, but what's the date of this SMASH show? Adding it on my 1000/1 list. Young Bucks doin' alright.

Toki767

Per the Office of The Authority and COO @TripleH: @JohnCena will face @RusevBUL at the #WWEFastLane on the @WWENetwork. @WWE
— The Authority (@WWEsAuthority) January 27, 2015

The Authority @WWEsAuthority
Follow
Per The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH has challenged @Sting to meet face to face at #WWEFastLane Saturday, Feb. 22, 2015 on the @WWENetwork.

If you can't read that, It's Rusev/Cena and Sting/HHH at Fast Lane. Loading it up somewhat.

Meet face to face doesn't mean a match though.

Top Bottom