• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Toki767

It's too bad the crowd didn't have time to react to that Phoenix Splash. You could tell they were super impressed mid move.

Verendus

Banned
I think the only person who has had more endurance than Brock is probably The Rock at Wrestlemania 17. It took three finishers, a ring bell, and about twenty chair shots to keep him down.

Rocky. Always winning.

Balee dat.

NastyBook

+100 pts to Seth Rollins for the High Risk Maneuver from the top rope.

I'm gonna have to watch this in HD on the network. I was in Central FL when this shit aired w/o my password.

I think the only person who has had more endurance than Brock is probably The Rock at Wrestlemania 17. It took three finishers, a ring bell, and about twenty chair shots to keep him down.

Rocky. Always winning.

Balee dat.

Only took one F-5 at Summerslam 2002 tho...

balee dat.

Gorillaz

They should have done a streetfight in the blizzard

tumblr_n7wyu9IcxA1rka1sjo7_400.gif

GQman2121

Banned
#CancelWWENetwork #1 Twitter trend in the world last night/this morning for several hours. It's actually #4 in the world right now

The Cancel WWE network hashtag twitter deal.

#cancelwwenetwork was the number one trend worldwide on Twitter for a few hours.

lmao that cancel the network hashtag is still going on huh

I see. Why do they feel the need to even acknowledge such things? They're response was clearly: Shut up you fucks. You're going to watch whatever we air anyway, so suck our shit.

Amory

People were super positive about this match even last night, but it was the only thing on a three hour card worth seeing.

Agreed but to me, this match and the crappy rumble made for a wash. The PPV overall was fine because of the excellent title match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, SMASH has some really bad commentary. Not looking forward to Josh Alexander vs Josh Greed. But I'm keeping an open mind for this.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
"Who will face Lesnar for the title? Find out when we show the Royal Rumble match....and then stayed tuned for an interview with the man who won the Royal Rumble match, ROMAN REIGNS!"

Like, c'mon, guys. What are you even trying to do here? What kind of promotion is this?

iMax

"Find out who won the Royal Rumble later on tonight. Meanwhile, we have an interview with Roman Reigns <pointing to WrestleMania sign>"

Ultratech

So...there's 3 interviews and then the Ramble.

Guess that might fill out the rest of the time.

(I'll prolly watch something else during the Ramble.)

"Find out who won the Royal Rumble later on tonight. Meanwhile, we have an interview with Roman Reigns <pointing to WrestleMania sign>"

Yeah, that was silly.

Verendus

Banned
Only took one F-5 at Summerslam 2002 tho...

balee dat.
Unfortunately, that wasn't Rock Prime. We have to bear that in mind. Kind of how like Lesnar in 2003 was tapping out like a child to Angle, but of course, Barack Prime is happening today, in front of our very eyes. Also note that past his prime Rock had Lesnar beat before that fateful moment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
November 23rd, 2014. Enjoyed that match, I freaking love that Gulak spot where he catches a guy doing a leapfrog into a pin.

Man, I didn't like it at all. I'm not tapping out yet though. Might have been biased seeing as I can't stand Gulak's skinny ass.

NastyBook

Rocky. Always winning.

Balee dat.
Austin went ballistic on Rock.. I didn't think my cousin could mark out any further for Stone Cold, but he proved he could that night.

Wait. Reigns is on later? TALKING? Oh dammit. I wanted a night off but despite God trying to give fans a few days to cool down they're going to pour more gas on the fire anyway.

The trainwreck to Wrestlmania begins tonight on RAW!

...Bryan shoved in a casket on Thursday confirmed. Sigh.

iMax

Per the Office of The Authority and COO @TripleH: @JohnCena will face @RusevBUL at the #WWEFastLane on the @WWENetwork. @WWE
— The Authority (@WWEsAuthority) January 27, 2015

The Authority @WWEsAuthority
Follow
Per The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH has challenged @Sting to meet face to face at #WWEFastLane Saturday, Feb. 22, 2015 on the @WWENetwork.

If you can't read that, It's Rusev/Cena and Sting/HHH at Fast Lane. Loading it up somewhat.

This is... interesting. Damage control engaged?

I wish Brock would throw his weight around and refuse to fight Reigns

Id rather have Reigns v. Rollins for the title than see Brock wasted on someone who cant pull their weight

Top Bottom