• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

GQman2121

Banned
I feel like people who hated the PPV as a whole last night didn't give this match enough credit

As someone who hasn't' watched since last year when Cena regained the title, I thought it was okay. Brock is portrayed as far too powerful though. That is just as uninteresting as Cena schtick.

Wait. Reigns is on later? TALKING? Oh dammit. I wanted a night off but despite God trying to give fans a few days to cool down they're going to pour more gas on the fire anyway.

The trainwreck to Wrestlmania begins tonight on RAW!

Why bother. You know exactly how it is going to go. Just a Cena "Whether you cheer for me or boo me, it's cool" speech with a Reigns twist.

Jackson50

Haha. A Roman Reigns interview. I wonder what tack he takes. He either acts humble and asks the fans to give him a chance, or he claims that nobody has ever believed in him.

Per the Office of The Authority and COO @TripleH: @JohnCena will face @RusevBUL at the #WWEFastLane on the @WWENetwork. @WWE
— The Authority (@WWEsAuthority) January 27, 2015

The Authority @WWEsAuthority
Follow
Per The Authority: @WWE COO @TripleH has challenged @Sting to meet face to face at #WWEFastLane Saturday, Feb. 22, 2015 on the @WWENetwork.

If you can't read that, It's Rusev/Cena and Sting/HHH at Fast Lane. Loading it up somewhat.

That's not an official account is it?

Raw64life

LOL DREADED CASKET MATCH.

Bryan in a dreaded casket match :/

Bryan vs Kane in a dreaded casket match...

Dreaded Casket match? Is the undertaker going to pop out from that.

I don't even remember the last time there was a dreaded casket match.

Dreaded Casket Match Thursday. Monster's Ball on Friday. Not bad

Fixed that for you guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the camera in SMASH is making me ill. Just enough jitter to make me feel uneasy, and I don't usually feel that - ever. But one dude there is making me a little ill. I need to make it through this match though.

Entropia

No One Remembers
tumblr_n7wyu9IcxA1rka1sjo7_400.gif

This is amazing :lol

Why bother. You know exactly how it is going to go. Just a Cena "Whether you cheer for me or boo me, it's cool" speech with a Reigns twist.
Yeah, but when Cena does that he actually knows how to do it. He can also get away with it because he's been at the top for a decade. Reigns can barely put 2 words together in sequence and he has no past reputation to back it up.

So WWE going to finally bury Bryan...better now than later on. Get it over with.
Buried Alive match still left on the checklist!

Top Bottom