• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Chamber

love on your sleeve
There's no way this is edited. Earlier they hyped that Reigns would "address the crowd's reaction" in his interview. They wouldn't say that and then edit it. I didn't think they were going to anyway, but now I'm certain of it.

Probably won't stop anyone from imagining edits where there are none though.

Messier75

Neo Member
Brock is a monster. I can't suspend enough disbelief to think a little guy like Bryan could be a threat to him even in a fake fight.

He also has the same problems of having to match promos against Heyman.

Too one-sided on both counts, not that Reigns is ready for the spot, but at least he's not a physical mismatch.

grimmiq

Awesome, thanks Fox8..I really didn't want to see parts of the Royal Rumble and interesting interviews..I wanted to watch Season 17 of The Simpsons instead..

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
modern day warrior modern day whip
nW2zRTt.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kerry is talking about his public appearances and how he was 'forced' into going to a bikini contest to judge the best legs in Texas. And how he totally didn't want to be there
sdafasfjk78sow.jpg

Okay Kerry

Downhome

There's no way this is edited. Earlier they hyped that Reigns would "address the crowd's reaction" in his interview. They wouldn't say that and then edit it. I didn't think they were going to anyway, but now I'm certain of it.

They should edit it, and then when he does his interview he should go on and on about the outpouring of love that he received from the crowd. It would be his best promo of all time.

jhfagan

Neo Member
Brock sitting in a studio surrounded by lights, and his pupils were HUGE!
Brock on some serious pain meds for that rib.
His upper lip was sweating too.

Cagey

Banned
Just finished the first season of Broad City.

tumblr_n3452frhSf1rnf5opo1_500.gif
Broad City is possibly the funniest show on TV, though I wonder how much of the humor translates to people not living in NYC.

The Soul Cycle slash Equinox combo gym that Ally works at, for example. That shit is 100% real. The Soulstice name is just an amazing combo of the two names.

Heel

Method sports entertainer Mark LoMonaco gained 50 pounds to reprise his Bubba Ray Dudley role. That's dedication to the craft, friends.

Top Bottom