• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

If you guys think Bryan is in any danger of losing that Casket match, I don't even know what to tell you. The only way I could see that is if they are writing off Bryan, but that would make no sense because he just got back.

Lrrr

When did Big Show start the awful habit of blocking punches that are supposed to hit him in the face? It looks so terrible.

Fox318

#OccupyRaw for Axel?

92vZb9u.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If you guys think Bryan is in any danger of losing that Casket match, I don't even know what to tell you. The only way I could see that is if they are writing off Bryan, but that would make no sense because he just got back.

Kane is like a story mode boss and D-Bry is an overleveled JRPG party.

Kane will kick his ass in the cutscenes but he has never come close to losing a fair match against Kane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fritz talking about Bruiser Brody wrestling 'one of the top contenders in Japan' while showing footage of it.

You just know Fritz said that because 'I don't know how to pronounce that shit'

'Kevin and I did some research and we know exactly what the move is.... I'll tell you next week'
FRITZ YOU GOD DAMN CARNY

McNei1y

Oh my god that Brock interview. "Maybe I can meet this guy". i enjoyed that segment as well as Rollins' interview.

Brock made me gain some interest in the match with those remarks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WCCW billing Rick Rude from Alabama. Weird.

Rude is the WCCW Heavyweight AND TV champion at the same time. At only 28 years old. God damn.

antonz

Considering how Bray in the end gets shit showed and thrown out like a sack of potatos they should have just let Ryder throw him out for some cheap pop

Top Bottom